Yeah, I know he's not well. You told me that earlier. 我知道他状态不好 你之前告诉过我
It is just a quick question! 就是一个简单的问题而已
Could you please just get someone 能不能请你叫人
to get Dr. Palmer on the phone? 去让帕默医生接电话
Fine, thanks. You've been a big help. 好的 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙
Well, at least I know you didn't lose it. 至少我知道你没丢
Or throw it in the river. 也没扔进河里
Yeah. Um... 对
I'm sorry, Ezra. Things have just been... 抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情...
pretty busy. 实在有点多
No worries. 别担心
You're here now. 你现在在这儿了
True. 也是
I-I can't really talk right now. 我现在不方便说话
W--is there another time 有没有其他时间
we can get together? 我们聚一聚
I have something I-- 有些事情 我...
would rather not say it over the phone. 不想在电话里说
Hey. H! 你好 嗨
Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from-- 我刚坐下就看到以斯拉...
Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra. 以斯拉 这是杰克 杰克 以斯拉
Nice to meet you. 幸会
Yeah, you too. 我也是
So I should actually get going. 其实我该走了
I've got a lot of work to do. 还有很多事情要做
But...it was nice meting you. 但是...很高兴见到你
Wow, that was weird. 这也太奇怪了
I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here. 我...我完全不知道他会在这儿
Don't sweat it. 别紧张
It's a...small town. 这是个...小地方