听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第18期:经常吵架
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:533  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Spence. 斯宾塞

    Hanna, I'm sorry, I'm just... 汉娜  对不起  我刚

    Hanna, come on. 汉娜  别这样

    I know you were home yesterday. 我知道你昨天在家

    I heard that stupid clock. Why are you ignoring me? 我听见了钟声  你干嘛不理我

    I'm sorry, okay. 对不起  行吗

    It was wrong of me. I just.. 是我的不对  我只是

    - Whatever it is that you're... - It's nothing. -无论你是在做什么  -没什么

    It doesn't look like nothing. 你看起来不像没什么事

    It looks like you haven't been sleeping. 你看起来好几晚没睡了

    I just really have a headache, okay. 我只是头很疼而已

    And so and we were out of aspirin... 所以出来买点阿司匹林

    And you're lying again. 你又在撒谎

    I just saw you coming down that street, okay. 我看见你从那条街过来的

    You did not go to the pharmacy. 你没去药房

    I was just in there earlier. 我之前去过了

    - God! Lying! - Hanna, would you back off me? -你撒谎  -汉娜  你能离我远点吗

    Hey, you two always fight like that? 你们俩经常这样吵架吗

    No, not really. 不  不常这样

    I got the impression she was the levelheaded one. 在我的印象中她很聪明冷静

    She usually is. 通常是这样

    This is the last place I remember seeing it. 这是我记得最后看见它的地方

    It was a stud in a white gold setting. 它有一个白金底衬的饰扣

    I've dusted in here weekly since you and your mother left. 你跟你妈妈走之后  我每周都来打扫

    I haven't come across a diamond earring. 我从没见过一个钻石耳环

    I borrowed it from my mom without asking. 我没跟我妈妈说  就私自拿来了

    Why don't I go check the guest bathroom? 那我去看看客房里有没有


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第17期:躲着过日子 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第18集 第19期:异国情调

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)