I found it. 我找到了
Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
Now your mother will never have to know it was gone. 这样你就不用跟你妈妈解释了
Oh, you're back. 你回来了
I didn't think you'd be gone so long. 没想到你去了这么久
Yeah, I just took a walk around the cabin, 我在小屋周围走了一圈
took a couple of pictures. 拍了些照片
Mmm, what smells so good? 什么东西闻起来这么香
A vegetable tagine minus the actual tagine. 蔬菜炖锅减去真的炖锅
And there's no lamb in it. 而且里面也没有羊肉
I'm actually using chickpeas. 我准备放一些鹰嘴豆
Oh, a night in Tunisia. 突尼斯之夜啊
So exotic. 真有异国情调
Dammit, I forgot the chickpeas. 该死 我忘了买鹰嘴豆
Oh, I can run down to Seymour's. 我可以去西摩买一些回来
Are you okay? 你一个人行吗
I mean, it's like an hour there and back. 来回一趟要一个小时呢
Yeah, yeah. 没事 我可以
I actually wanted to take some pictures 事实上我正好想顺路拍一些
of that covered bridge on the way. 廊桥的照片
Keys? 钥匙呢
By the door. 在门边
Bye, babe. 再见 宝贝