《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第2期:被软禁在家
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:264  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Mom? Have you seen my car keys?

    妈 你看到我的车钥匙了吗

    I want to get to school early and catch up on

    我想早点去学校

    any assignments that I might have missed.

    补上我错过的作业

    Oh, I'm so sorry to interrupt.

    不好意思打断你们说话

    Honey, this is Dean Stavros.

    亲爱的 这位是迪恩·斯特福

    He's going to be staying with us for a while.

    他会跟我们住一段时间

    Sweetheart, you're not going back to school just yet.

    亲爱的 你还不能回学校

    We've already taken your car keys.

    我们拿走了你的车钥匙

    I'll need your cellphone and your laptop as well.

    你的手机和手提电脑也要给我

    But why?

    为什么

    There will be no phone calls of any kind,

    不能打电话 不能上网

    no internet, no friends.

    朋友们也不能来看你

    We'll be sure to get your assignments from school.

    我们会帮你拿学校里的作业

    And how do you expect me to turn them in?

    那我要怎么交上去

    Carrier pigeon?

    用信鸽吗

    You'll earn your privileges back over time,

    时间长了我们会看你表现把东西还你

    as long as you follow Dean's program.

    只要你听迪恩的话

    The doctor said that I was fine to go back to school,

    医生说我可以回学校了

    as long as I agreed to outpatient counseling.

    只要我同意回去复诊

    Could you please excuse us?

    你能出去一下吗

    I need to talk to my mom.

    我要跟我妈谈谈

    Actually, I don't think I can.

    我不能

    Spencer, I'm a drug and alcohol abuse counselor.

    斯宾塞 我是毒品酒精滥用顾问

    Your parents brought me here to help you.

    你的父母请我来帮你

    I'm gonna be camped out in the barn, on-call 24/7--

    我会住在你家仓库 全天候待命

    So you're basically a baby-sitter.

    那你就是我的保姆了

    Do you and Dad distrust me this much?

    你和爸爸就这么不信任我吗

    Quite frankly, given this latest episode, yes.

    说实话 鉴于最近的事 是的

    I understand you may be feeling a little ambushed.

    我明白你觉得有点措手不及

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第1期:戒毒 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第3期:一个人也行

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程