陨落星辰 第23期:洗劫营地的匪徒
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:383  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Move, move! Everyone move this way!

    行动 大家行动起来

    Let me understand this.

    让我怎么理解

    I'm supposed to believe

    我是不是该相信你被

    that you let a 17 year old get the better of you?

    一个17岁的小孩击败了

    Is that what I'm supposed to believe?

    我该相信吗

    When we get safe and settled, there will be consequences.

    等我们到安全地方驻扎下来 再找你算账

    Defensive positions! Far tree line now!

    寻找防御位置 远处的那排树后面

    陨落星辰第一季

    You in charge?

    你是负责人

    I am.

    是的

    You the one took my fighters?

    是你绑架了我的战士

    I did.

    是我干的

    You better tell your peopte to put down the weapons and run.

    最好告诉你的人放下武器逃跑吧

    Like hell.

    没门

    If I give the signal,

    如果我发出信号

    my guys will open up on your civilians.

    我的手下会立刻拿你的平民开刀

    You give any kind of signal whatsoever,

    管你发出什么信号

    it'll be the last thing that you do.

    都会是你最后的举动

    Listen, chief.

    听好了 长官

    A patrol ship is gonna pick up on those flares,

    巡逻舰会发现这些照明弹的

    and when they do,

    到时候

    they're not gonna fire nukes, but they will hit hard,

    他们虽然不会发射核弹 但也不会轻易放过你们

    and anyone still left in this meadow...

    留在这片草地上的人

    Will be killed.

    都会被杀掉

    I'm not asking for your rifles.

    我不是向你讨武器的

    I got enough of that to last me the next 10 years.

    我的武器多到能用十年

    All I'm asking for is the food you have right now,

    我想要的只有食物

    the .50 cal, and that sweet little GTO.

    点五十口径的机枪 还有那辆拉风的庞蒂亚克

    In exchange, I give you your friends back.

    作为交换 我交出你们的朋友

    Leave the food.

    留下食物

    Go!

    快去

    Yes, sir.

    遵命 长官

    I will get you.

    我会抓到你的

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第22期:闯入虎穴的医生 下一篇:陨落星辰 第24期:形势逆转

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程