陨落星辰 第50期:审问外星人
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:522  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    That boy in there... he's my son.

    那边那个男孩... 他是我儿子

    He's everything to me,

    他就是我的全部

    the only thing that kept me going.

    唯一支撑我活着的动力

    And when he woke up just now, he didn't know me.

    刚才他醒来了 却不记得我了

    But he's here,

    但他还是醒来了

    and he's healthy,

    而且还很健康

    probably because of the harness you put on him.

    或许是因为你们给他身上放的缚椎虫

    That's why you get this chance

    所以你才有这次机会

    to live or not.

    生 还是死

    陨落星辰第一季

    Hey, Annie.

    嗨 Annie

    You guys hungry?

    大伙饿吗?

    Is something wrong?

    出什么事了吗?

    You usually only seek me out

    通常你找来我

    when you need advice on a personal problem.

    都是需要对个人问题征求建议的时候

    I've been busy. You've been hiding.

    我很忙的 你在掩藏内心

    Annie, sweetheart, you can keep pretending

    Annie 亲爱的 你可以继续假装

    that everything's all right,

    一切都没事

    but after what you've been through...

    但在你经历了这些之后...

    You're alive right now

    你现在还活着

    because they want to know

    是因为他们想知道

    if you're capable of communicating with us.

    你是否能够和我们进行沟通

    I want you to talk to me.

    我要你跟我说话

    Explain yourself.

    解释你自己

    We're gonna start simple.

    我们从简单的开始

    All you got to do is point one of your fingers

    你所要做的 就是用你的手指

    at any picture here and make a sound.

    指任何一张图片 再出个声

    How did you find our planet?

    你们怎么找到地球的?

    What made you decide to attack us?

    你们为什么要来袭击我们?

    So, maybe you didn't understand me.

    看来 或许你是听不懂我说的

    Or you need some motivation.

    或许得刺激你一下

    I didn't... I didn't touch it.

    我没... 没乱碰

    It's nice to hear static again.

    真好 又听到了静电干扰

    Yeah, we've been hearing these short bursts every now and then,

    是啊 我们时不时听到这种短暂的脉冲

    but... this low wash just...

    但是... 这种低频率的...

    just happened a minute ago.

    一分钟前才出现的

    What's causing it?

    是什么引起的?

    I haven't the faintest idea.

    我一点也不知道

    I'm not gonna shoot you.

    我并不打算向你开枪

    Now we're getting somewhere.

    如今我们到这地步了

    Point at a picture and make a sound.

    指着图片 发出声音

    Don't you look at my son!

    不要看我的儿子!

    You look at the pictures and make a sound.

    你看图片 然后出声

    Point and speak.

    让你用手指还有说话

    I said speak!

    我说过 说话

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第49期:失去记忆的男孩儿 下一篇:陨落星辰 第51期:外星人晕倒

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程