陨落星辰 第102期:击毙内奸
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:445  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Some night. Took a big hit for this one.

    天色暗了,这次真是累得够呛

    Yeah, it was worth it.

    是,但是很值得

    What's gonna happen to dad?

    他们会怎么对爸爸

    I don't know.

    不知道

    All right! Let's get all the kids in the stable! Now!

    好了!把所有小孩都关进马厩,快点

    I got him. I got him.

    我来带他走

    Stay with them.

    跟紧他们

    No! I'm not going! Dad!

    不要,我不要进去!爸爸

    Drop 'em! Okay, who's next?!

    放下武器!好了,还有没有想死的

    Who's next?!

    还有没有找死的

    What about me, Dan?

    如果是我呢,丹

    You gonna shoot me, too?

    你连我都杀吗

    Only if I have to.

    别把我逼急了

    Tom... so what's the next step in this plan of yours?

    汤姆...你下一步准备做什么

    'Cause I was thinking maybe...

    因为我打算...

    陨落星辰第一季

    You okay?

    还好吗

    Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.

    没事,我很好

    Did you know they were waiting for us?

    你知道他们在这接应我们吗

    I hoped.

    我倒是想啊

    Wasn't sure you were gonna show up.

    没想到你们还真出现了

    I almost didn't.

    差点错过了

    Dad!

    Told you to send the cavalry, not come with them.

    要你去搬救兵,又没叫你跟他们一起来

    What do you want to do about them?

    你打算怎么处置他们

    We'll take their weapons, but I don't see bringing these people back to the 2nd Mass.

    我们会缴了他们的武器,但不会让他们回到马萨第二团了

    You people... you can go or you can stay -- I don't really give a damn.

    你们...去或留,我一点都不在意

    But if I find that you've been dealing with the Skitters again,

    不过一旦发现你们再跟迅猎兽做交易的话

    I'll kill every last one of you.

    我绝对会把你们赶尽杀绝

    Thanks for coming back for us.

    谢谢你回来接应我们

    You did really good.

    干得真是太漂亮了

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第101期:汤姆自愿被俘 下一篇:陨落星辰 第103期:新生命降临

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程