陨落星辰 第39期:撕破脸皮(2)
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:387  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Man.

    见鬼

    Well...

    好吧

    I guess you had to do that,huh?

    你非得这样发泄一下 对吗

    You guessed right.

    你说对了

    Well,I understand how guilty you must feel

    我能理解你对她不幸遇难

    'cause of what happened to her.

    会感到万分内疚

    What are you talking about?

    你这话什么意思

    Well,it was your morning,Tom.

    毕竟那天早上应该你去 汤姆

    Wasn't it?

    不是吗

    Rebecca told me that you were supposed to go out there

    丽蓓卡跟我说 那天早上

    looking for food with me that morning.

    本该是你和我一起去找食物

    But she knew how exhausted you were,

    但是她看你太累了

    and she couldn't bring herself to wake you up.

    实在不忍心把你叫醒

    She really loved you,Tom.

    她太爱你了 汤姆

    But it should have been you out there the morning of the attack.

    不过那天早上遇袭时本就该是你在那

    And not Rebecca.

    而非丽蓓卡

    You're as responsible for her death as I am

    你和我一样要对她的死负责

    maybe more.

    也许你的责任更大

    And because I'm alive,

    而正因为我还活着

    you've got a chance to get that harness off your son.

    你才有机会把你儿子背上的脊甲卸掉

    Rebecca's death may save Ben's life.

    丽蓓卡的死或许能救本一命

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第38期:撕破脸皮 下一篇:陨落星辰 第40期:围观外星人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程