陨落星辰 第51期:外星人晕倒
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:413  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I was just trying to make it talk.

    我刚才只是想让它说话

    By sticking a gun in its mouth?

    所以就把枪塞进了它嘴里?

    Our skitter's breathing and heart seem fine.

    这个掠夺者呼吸心跳看上去算平稳

    So why'd it just collapse?

    那它刚刚为什么晕倒了?

    Uh, well, in dissections, I found a nerve bundle

    嗯 解剖的时候 我发现了一串神经束

    located just above the soft palate.

    位于软腭之上

    Could be a pressure point.

    你可能用枪压到了那里

    There's no bone to separate the brain from the soft palate,

    因为在软腭和大脑之间没有任何骨骼连接

    so you probably gave it a concussion.

    你可能戳得它脑震荡了

    You knocked it out. So, it's vulnerable.

    你把它戳晕了 那 这是个软肋

    Well, yeah, I suppose,

    我想 应该算是吧

    陨落星辰第一季

    but if you're close enough to put a gun in its mouth,

    但是如果你近到能把枪塞到它嘴里

    I suggest pulling the trigger.

    我建议还是扣扳机的好

    So, this just happened five minutes ago?

    这些事情五分钟前才发现?

    You wanted to see me?

    你找我?

    Dr. Glass wants to go in for a treasure hunt inside the skitter's skull.

    Glass医生想进到掠夺者脑子里寻寻宝

    Why? Is this the skitter that Mike attacked in the lab?

    为什么? 这个是在实验室里面Mike攻击的那个吗?

    No. This is the one that Pope and his boys shot.

    不是的 是Pope和他的手下干掉的那个

    We're gonna open him up.

    我们要解剖他

    I... I'm not sure I follow.

    我... 我不确定我听懂了

    Tell Dr. Harris how you heard

    告诉Harris医生你怎么

    those loud bursts of static on your radio.

    在无线广播听到那些静电爆音的

    Okay, well, there was, uh, one right around lunch.

    好的 嗯 那是 嗯 大概在午餐的时间

    I remember them banging the pans.

    我记得他们在敲盘子

    Which is the same time you brought this one in

    然后同一时间 你拿这只

    to provoke the one next door.

    去刺激对面那只

    Yeah, and the second burst...

    嗯 第二次爆音...

    Mm... Well, you were with me.

    嗯... 那时你和我在一起

    Yeah, it's the same time Mike was sticking a gun in the skitter's mouth.

    对 同一时间 Mike把枪塞进掠夺者的嘴里

    She thinks the static may be caused

    她认为掠夺者的反应

    by the skitter's reaction.

    可能引起了静电干扰

    You're not saying that the skitters

    你不会是说掠夺者脑子里面

    have radios in their heads?

    有都有个无线电吧?

    Oh, yeah, that's exactly what she's saying.

    哦 是 她就这么说的

    So what should I be looking for here?

    那我要找什么东西呢?

    Tubes? Transistors?

    电子管? 晶体管?

    Subwoofer? No?

    音箱? 都不是?

    Oh... ho... ho... ho!

    哦... 吼... 吼... 吼!

    Well, there's one.

    嗯 就这个了

    All right, let's see what else we can get started.

    好的 我们再找找剩下还有哪些能发动的

    This thing's drier than a nun in West Texas.

    这东西比德州西部的修女下面还要干

    You got all there is? Let's go.

    所有的都在这里了? 走吧

    What happened?

    出什么事了?

    I don't know. Guess he clocked me.

    我不知道 我想 是他把我打晕了

    Great. No wonder he wanted to help us with the motorcycles.

    原来如此 怪不得他想帮我们找摩托车

    He was planning on bolting the whole time.

    原来他一直打算要逃跑

    One less mouth to feed.

    少张嘴吃饭了

    You all right? Yeah, I think so.

    你没事吧? 嗯 我没事

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第50期:审问外星人 下一篇:陨落星辰 第52期:波普炸死外星人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)