陨落星辰 第92期:开始怀疑克莱顿
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:511  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    What do you see out there?

    在外面看见什么了

    Stars.

    繁星

    And Captain kick-ass up there.

    还有楼上威武的上尉

    I mean, I know you guys think you're off the Skitter radar and everything,

    你们自以为摆脱了突击者的雷达监控

    but shouldn't there at least be patrols or...

    但起码应该安排巡逻兵或者...

    Aren't you the soldier?

    你不是士兵吗

    Chip off the old block.

    有其父必有其子啊

    Then your father, he's still...

    那你父亲,他还...

    Alive. Yes.

    活着,是的

    Yes.

    还活着

    I was just thinking about how this is the first time we've been apart since the attack.

    我只是想起来这是入侵之后,我和老爸第一次分开

    But you like it here, don't you?

    你喜欢这里,是吗

    Yeah.

    是的

    陨落星辰第一季

    Hal.

    哈尔

    I mean, it's nice.

    这里很好

    I'm sorry. I'll catch up with you later.

    抱歉,回聊

    I knew I'd seen it.

    我就是看见了

    Eli Russell was wearing it when his father robbed the clinic.

    伊莱·罗素的父亲扫荡诊所时,他就是带着这个

    I was there when Clayton let the Russells run.

    克莱顿放跑罗素父子时我在场

    Maybe the kid dropped it.

    没准是孩子落下了呢

    What?

    什么意思

    Okay, it's probably nothing, but they've got sentries posted on the house,

    好吧,也许没什么事,但是他们只安排哨兵在房子里巡逻

    and the barn's locked up tight.

    谷仓也紧紧地锁着

    So?

    那又怎样

    Nobody's watching the sky or the road.

    没有人监视天空或者公路

    I mean, it actually feels like they're more interested in watching us.

    事实上他们对监视我们更感兴趣

    Or maybe not.

    也许不是这样呢

    Look, I've known Terry Clayton since a week after the attack.

    听着,早在入侵后的第一周,我和特里·克莱顿就认识了

    It's gonna take more than a backpack and looks to convince me this is anything except what he says.

    除非他亲口承认,否则单靠背包休想让我相信

    Round up the others. Get them to bed.

    让大家集合,上床睡觉吧

    I guarantee this will look better by morning.

    我保证明早什么事都没有了

    Yeah.

    好的

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第91期:汤姆前去调查 下一篇:陨落星辰 第93期:克莱顿给迈克洗脑

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程