陨落星辰 第95期:爆发枪战
教程:陨落星辰  浏览:494  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    They're going around this way!

    他们朝这边走的

    Move, move, move!

    行动,行动

    All right, we need the little ones alive!

    孩子要留活口

    Go, go, go, go, go, go!

    快,快

    Back here. Stay down. Down!

    躲在这后面,快蹲下,蹲下

    Come on. Go. Go.

    跟上,快

    I swear to god, I'll kill the next man I see!

    我向上帝发誓,你们要是再靠近,我就要开杀戒了

    Mike, come on!

    迈克,快撤

    I got this. You two keep going.

    我来对付他们,你们继续跑

    You can't outshoot all those guys.

    你不可能全身而退的

    I can try for a while.

    我可以暂时拖住他们

    You just got to promise me you take care of Rick.

    你得保证替我照顾好里克

    陨落星辰第一季

    Keep him busy.

    别让他有喘息的机会

    Okay.

    好的

    Listen, Ricky, no matter what happens, I love you, always.

    听着,里奇,无论发生什么,我都永远爱你

    You hear me?

    你听到了吗

    But you got to go. You got to run.

    但现在你必须得逃命

    You stay with Hal.

    跟着哈尔

    I'll see you soon.

    我很快就去找你

    Go. Go!

    走,快走

    Line in the sand, is that it?!

    和我们划清了界限,是吗

    Or maybe you think you're just somehow better than us!

    或者你认为自己比我们更善良

    They harnessed my son!

    它们曾给我儿子装上脊甲

    I know what they're doing to these children!

    我知道它们对孩子做了些什么

    Maybe I can't stop it, but I sure as hell won't be a part of it!

    也许我无法阻止,但我很肯定自己不会助纣为虐

    The world's coming apart, Mike.

    这个世界正在毁灭,迈克

    Come on. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.

    快点,我们快走

    0/0
      上一篇:陨落星辰 第94期:选择逃走 下一篇:陨落星辰 第96期:孩子们的逃亡

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程