Letters Live丨英国版《见字如面》——茱莉亚读信:亲爱的我撑不下去了
教程:Letters Live  浏览:242  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    《Letters Live》(见信如晤) ,又称英国版《见字如面》。节目邀请音乐、影视、文艺界的名人,如卷福、抖森等,现场朗读近一个世纪以来令人难忘的书信。以下是Letters Live丨英国版《见字如面》——茱莉亚读信:亲爱的我撑不下去了的资料,希望对你有所帮助!

     

    Dearest,

    亲爱的:

    I feel certain I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times.

    我觉得很快又要疯掉了。我不认为我们还能挺得过又一段饱受煎熬的苦日子。

    And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate.

    我的病情不应该在这时候有所好转。我(脑中)开始听到(奇怪的)声音,而且变得心神不一。

    So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness.

    所以我打算一劳永逸,一了百了。你已经给我所有一个女人该有的幸福。

    You have been in every way all that anyone could be.

    你已经做到了为人丈夫的能做到一切。

     

    I don't think two people could have been happier till this terrible disease came.

    要不是因为病魔,我曾以为我俩是世上最快乐的人。

    I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work.

    我撑不了了。我很清楚我是在破坏你的生活,没有我,你本可以忙你的事儿。

    And you will I know.

    我想你,很快就能这样了。

    You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read.

    你看,我现在都不懂该怎么写了,我说不下去了。

    What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you.

    我只想告诉你我是欠你太多,说好的幸福我都没给你。

    You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that - everybody knows it.

    你对我总是十分耐心,几乎无微不至。

    If anybody could have saved me it would have been you.

    我想说,要是谁曾救过我,那只有你。这个大家都懂。

    Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness.

    要不是有你对我好,我早已是一无所有。

    I can't go on spoiling your life any longer.

    我不能再继续破坏你的生活了。

    I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.

    我想,我们曾是这个世界上最幸福的人。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:Letters Live丨英国版《见字如面》——布鲁斯读信狄更斯致《泰晤士报》(3) 下一篇:Letters Live丨英国版《见字如面》——科林读信:倘若有月球灾难(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程