365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第35期:各项宾馆服务
教程:365天英语口语大全(出国旅游篇)  浏览:558  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    1.惯用口语句子

    How do I get room service?

    怎么叫客房送餐服务?

    room service“送饭菜饮料到客房的服务”

    How do I arrange a wake-up call?

    = How can I get a wake-up call?

    如何请人早上叫醒我?

    wake-up call“酒店的叫醒服务”

    I'd like a wake-up call at 7 0'clock.

    = Please wake me up at 7.

    请在七点叫我起床。

    wake up“(使)醒来”

    Could you tidy up the bathroom?

    请收拾一下浴室好吗?

    tidy up“整理,收拾”

    Could you help me draw the curtains?

    帮我把窗帘拉上好吗?

    draw v. 拉上

    curtain n. 窗帘,门帘

    My thermos is empty.

    我的热水瓶空了。

    I would like you to get me a flask of hot water.

    我想请你给我打一壶开水来。

    Please bring me a flask of boiled water.

    请给我打一瓶开水来。

    The water fountain is out of water.

    饮水机没水了。

    thermos n. 热水瓶

    flask n. 水瓶

    water fountain “饮水机”

    We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.

    我们想订明天的早餐。

    I'd like to have breakfast in my room.

    我想在房间里用早餐。

     

     

    2.实用对话

    Room Service客房送餐服务

    Guest: Hello. Room Service? This is Room 226. We'd like to order breakfast for tomorrow.

    房客:喂,是客房送餐服务部吗?我在226号房间。我们想订明天的早餐。

    Clerk: Yes, sir. What would you like?

    店员:好的,先生,您想要什么?

    Guest: We'd like to start with fruit juice, orange for me and grapefruit for my wife. Fresh juice. please. Not canned or frozen.

    房客:我们想先喝点果汁,我要橘子汁,我妻子要葡萄柚汁。妻新鲜的果汁。不要罐装的或冰冻的。

    Clerk: Right. sir. One fresh orange and one fresh grapefruit juice.

    店员:好的,先生。一份新鲜的橘子汁和一份葡萄柚汁。

    Guest: Good. And then bacon. eggs. and tomato for me. and two soft-boiled eggs for my wife. and toast. butter, and marmalade. Do you have different marmalades?

    房客:对。然后再给我来点熏肉、鸡蛋和西红柿,给我妻子要两个煮得嫩一点的鸡蛋,还有吐司、黄油和橘子果酱。你们不同种类的橘子果酱吗?

    Clerk: Yes, sir. We'll put a selection of preserves on your tray. And is it tea or coffee?

    店员:有,先生。我们会在托盘里放上可供选择的果酱的。你们喝茶还是喝咖啡?

    Guest: Tea. please, but with lemon, not milk.

    房客:喝茶,不过要加柠檬,不加奶。

    Clerk: Very good. And when is it for?

    店员:好的。什么时候送?

    Guest: Oh, about 7:30 would be fine.

    房客:哦,七点半左右就可以了。

    Clerk: Fine. Could you give me your name, sir?

    店员:好的,请问您叫什么名字,先生?

    Guest: It's Sands. Mr. and Mrs. Sands, Room 226. Thank you.

    房客:桑兹。桑兹夫妇,226房间。谢谢。

     

     

    3.详细解说

    1.“room service”指点宾馆向客人提供的送餐饭及饮料至客房的服务,一般称作“客房送餐服务”。

    2.“soft-boiled”指“(鸡蛋)煮得嫩的,煮得不太熟的,如果想表达“(鸡蛋)煮熟了的,煮得老的”则可以用“hard-boded”。

    3.“a selection of sth.”指“有很多种可供选择的某事物”。例如:Most schools would have a good selection of these books in their libraries.(大多数学校里的图书馆都有很多种此类图书。)The larger shops are able to stock a wider selection of goods.(大点儿的商店能够储存更多种类的货品。)

    0/0
      上一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第34期:预订与入住 下一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第36期:结账退房

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程