365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第42期:迷失方向
教程:365天英语口语大全(出国旅游篇)  浏览:719  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    1.惯用口语句子

    Can you help me? I'm lost.

    你能帮我一下吗?我迷路了。

    I got lost.

    我迷路了。

    I lost my way.

    我迷路了。

    I lost myself in the mountain.

    我在山里迷路了。

    I seem to be lost.

    看来我迷路了。

    I can't find my way to the railway station.

    我找不到去火车站的路了,

    lost a. 迷路的,丢失的

    lose v.使迷路,失去,遗失(过去式及过去分词均为lost)

    lose one's way“迷路”

    lose oneself“迷路”

    Where does this road lead?

    这条路通向哪儿?

    Is this the road to the zoo?

    这是通往动物园的路吗?

    I'm walking in the wrong direction.

    我走错方向了。

    Which way is north/south?

    哪条路是往北/南的?

    direction n. 方向

    Please point out where I am on the map.

    请指出我在地图上的位置。

    I Can you show me where it is on the map?

    你能告诉我它在地图上的位置吗?

    point out“指出”

    Where should I change?

    我该在哪儿换车?

    Does a bus go there?

    有公共汽车到那里吗?

    Which bus line goes to the library?

    哪条公交路线是到火车站的?

    What bus line goes by there?

    哪条公交路线经过那里?

    Which route has no traffic jam?

    哪条路线不堵车?

    Which route is the fastest?

    哪条路线最快?

    Which route is the shortest?

    哪条路线最短?

    I Which route has the least traffic jam?

    哪条路线最不爱堵车?

    route n. 路线

    traffic jam“交通拥挤”

    How far away is it?

    有多远?

    Is it far from here?

    离这儿远吗?

    How long will it take to get there on foot?

    步行要花多长时间?

    I Will it take me long to get there?

    到那儿要花很长时间吗?

    on foot“步行”

    Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?

    你能告诉我怎么去火车站吗?

    Do you know where Lincoln Street is?

    你知道林肯街在哪儿吗?

    Are there any landmarks nearby?

    附近有什么标志性的东西吗?

    landmark n. 显著的容易辨认出的标志性建筑或其他事物

     

     

    2.实用对话

    Asking for Directions问路

    Ann: Hey, excuse me, I'm sorry to bug you. I'm trying to go to the Royal Hotel. Do you know where that is?

    安:嗨、劳驾。很抱歉打扰你了。我想去皇家酒店你知道在哪儿吗?

    Stranger: You walk down this street. turn left at the first intersection. Walk along that road, turn right at the corner.

    After that, you make a left-hand turn at the first traffic light. The Royal Hotel is on your right side.

    陌生人:沿着这条街一直走,在第一个十字路口处向左拐。再沿着那条路走,在街角处右转,然后,在第一个红绿灯处往左拐。皇家酒店就盔你的右侧。

    Ann: Great! Are there any landmarks nearby?

    安:太好了!附近有什么标志性的东西吗?

    Stranger: I think the hotel is right across the street from the post office. It's as plain as the hump on a camel.

    陌生人:我想这家酒店就在邮局的对面,它就像骆驼身上的驼峰一样明显。

    Ann: Oh. that's good. Is that far from here?

    安:哦,太好了。离这里远吗?

    Stranger: Yeah. it's going to take you a while if you go by foot. I'd say its about a 30-minute uphill walk. You have to be as strong as a lion to make it.

    陌生人:如果你步行的话,得走一阵子呢。要我说差不多得走30分钟的上坡路,你得像狮子一样强壮才能走过去。

    Ann: Oh. that will take too long. Can I take a bus there?

    安:哦,那时间太长了。我能坐公共汽车去吗?

    Stranger: Well. you could take a bus there. A taxi would probably be a lot quicker.

    陌生人:嗯,你可以乘公共汽车,坐出租车可能会快得多。

    Ann: All right. Thanks.

    安:好的,多谢了。

     

     

    3.详细解说

    1.“本段对话中出现了两处比喻:as plain as the hump on a camel(像骆驼身上的驼峰一样明显)。as strong as a lion(像狮子一样强壮)。“as...as...”表示“像…一样…”,例如:as white as snow(像雪一样白)。as busy as a bee(像蜜蜂一样忙)

    2.“I would say/think/imagine...”在口语中用采给出自己的意见,但又对要讲的事物不是很确定,可译为“要我说,我觉得,我认为”等,例如:I would think you'd be happier in a different school.(我觉得你挨个学校会开心点儿。)-Will it cost a lot? -I would imagine so.(-要花很多钱吗?-我觉得是。)

     

     

    4.文化洗礼

    靠右行还是靠左行

    在美国和加拿大,车辆和行人都是靠右侧通行,但在爱尔兰、苏格兰、英格兰、澳大利亚、新西兰、新加坡,以及日本等国都是靠左侧通行。

    当习惯右侧通行的人到规定左侧通行的国家时,走路和开车都可能发生最险,反之亦然。到了行驶习惯不同于自己国家的地方时。多年养成的走路和开车习惯常会背叛你。习惯右侧走路的人,趋向于在右侧开车,当他们走到十字路口时,趋向于向左看,而实际上车辆却是从另一边来的。在两种系统交接的地方,如英吉利海峡,经常发生许多交通事故,因为司机和行人常忘记通行差别。最好的解决办法是(尤其是往返于两种系统之间的旅客)不开车,步行通过路缘前,先向两个方向都看一看。

    0/0
      上一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第41期:语言不通 下一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第43期:突发急病

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程