听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第24期:筹到款项
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:215  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Earl, look! I just got 20 more dollars from one of my backers!

    厄尔,瞧!我其中一个赞助人刚又给我多捐了20块!

    Now, let me get this straight.

    让我把这件事搞清楚。

    You just ask people for money, and they give it to you... without using a weapon?

    你管人们要钱,然后他们就给你,全程没有用到武器吗?

    Well, Earl, I guess desperation cuts like a knife.

    厄尔,我的绝望就跟刀割一样令他们就范吧。

    Man, being White is easy.

    当白人,人生就是简单模式啊。

    Um, we're ready to order.

    我们准备好点餐了。

    Caroline, I just unlocked the candy hammer. Can you go over there and take those girls' orders?

    卡洛琳,我刚解开新道具糖果锤。你能过来帮着俩妹子点餐吗?

    I can't. I just can't.

    偶不能。偶真的不能。

    Oh, no way! I just hit $1,000! That's almost both legs paid for!

    不是吧!我居然募集到一千块了!这钱够买两条腿的布料了!

    Uh, hello? You're dinging and donging right in front of my face.

    你们好?你们俩当着我的面玩手机也太过分了吧。

    Can't you at least put your phones on vibrate?

    至少把手机调成震动行吗?

    I don't like to mix business with pleasure.

    我不喜欢把工作和"乐趣"混在一起。

    You two need to be off your phones and working. Now. And no back talk.

    你们俩不许玩手机了,给我干活。现在就去。不许回嘴。

    Totally. Totally. Totally. Totally.

    完全正确。完全正确。完全正确。完全正确。

    Oh, I know what's going on. You're group-texting insults about me!

    我知道这是怎么回事了。你们用群聊来暗骂我!

    We are not.

    我们才没有。

    I got your text! Han does look like those minion things in Despicable Me!

    我收到你们的短信了!阿憨的确看起来像《卑鄙的我》里面的小黄人!

    And I thought bullying would end when I hit four feet.

    我还曾以为长到1米2后就没人会欺负我了。

    Oh! Oh, my God! I'm getting my new pants! I just got a $500 pledge!

    天啊!我筹够钱买新裤子了!刚收到了500块定金!

    Somebody wants to slap me! Somebody wants to slap me!

    有人想赏我巴掌!有人想赏我巴掌呢!

    Just one person?

    居然只有一个人吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第23期:蒙面拍视频(2) 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第25期:新裤子到货

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程