听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第44期:新来的白班服务员
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:389  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    What if I told you I already got you what you want?

    如果说我已经实现了你们的愿望呢?

    A high-end cappuccino machine?

    高端卡布奇诺咖啡机吗?

    Listen, blonde ambition. I know you only want me to get one, so you can use it at your cupcake window.

    听好了,金发野心妹。我知道你想我买新咖啡机的原因,是因为方便你们小蛋糕窗口也能卖咖啡。

    How dare you? Unless you're comfortable with that.

    你怎么能这么说?但如果你乐意的话那也行啊。

    No, I meant the new day waiter. He's in the kitchen. Go train the new guy.

    不,我说的是上白班的员工。他就在厨房里。去训练新人吧。

    What happened to the guy we told you to fire? We loved him.

    我们叫你炒掉的白班员工去哪了?我们很喜欢他呢。

    Okay, we'll go train the new guy now. But about that coffeemaker, what if go halfsies with you?

    好,我们现在就去训练新人。但新的咖啡机,要不我们跟你一人出一半?

    We can't afford to go halfsies. We can't even go quarter-sies or eighth-sies or whatever's after eighth-sies.

    我们出不了一半。连四分之一都出不起,八分之一与八分之一后的也出不起。

    Sixteenth-sies. Shoot yourselves.

    十六分之一。你们都去死吧。

    Did he say train the new guy or new gay?

    他刚说训练新人,还是训练基人?

    Hi, you must be the new day waiter.

    你好,你一定是新的白班服务员。

    Ah, you must be the late girls who are supposed to train me. Yes, I'm Luis.

    你们一定就是上晚班,要负责训练我的女孩们。是的,我叫路易斯。

    Did he say Luis or Louise?

    他是说路易斯还是露易丝?

    I'll be out in a minute. I'll be out in a minute.

    我马上就好。我得等我脸上的面霜干了。

    Oh, I always wait for the cream to dry. It's the polite thing to do. I'm Max.

    我向来也都是等它自然干的。这样比较礼貌。我叫麦克斯。

    Oh, Max is funny. Look at her. Oh, funny to mask the pain. I see you.

    麦克斯真搞笑。瞧她。用搞笑来掩盖悲伤。我看懂你的忧伤。

    Oh, and you're both pretty. Look at blondie. What have you had done?

    你们俩都很漂亮啊。看这金发妞。你整过哪里了?

    Oh, me? Nothing, but thank you. I'm Caroline.

    我吗?没整过,谢谢夸奖啊。我叫卡洛琳。

    Well, nice to meet you, but we won't be friends. I don't get attached.

    幸会幸会,但我们不会成为朋友。我不与人发展情谊。

    All my life, I've been a waiter, 27 years.

    我干了一辈子的服务员,大概27年了。

    I've been a waiter 27 years too, and I'm only 26.

    我也干了27年的服务员,而且我才26岁呢。

    And I don't get personal, so don't ask me how old I am.

    我不会过问你们的私事,所以也别问我几岁。

    I am 53. But my face is 5.

    我53岁了。但我的脸蛋看上去只有5岁。

    You look amazing. I've only been waiting tables two years.

    你看起来容光焕发。我只有两年的服务员经历。

    My main focus is our cupcake business. We just opened a walk-up window...

    我的主要重心摆在我们的小蛋糕生意。我们新开了一个外卖窗口...

    Honey, honey, I don't need to know your life. You don't need to know mine.

    亲,亲,我不用知道你的人生。你也不用知道我的。

    Did my father put a gun in his mouth at my seventh birthday party?

    我爸爸有在我七岁生日派对上饮弹自尽吗?

    Yes, but I don't bring that to work.

    有的,但我也不会上班说。

    And I'm in love with you.

    我已经爱上你了。

    Don't do that. Don't fall in love with me.

    别这样。别爱上我。

    You know those gays that don't like women? I'm one of them.

    你知道那些不爱女人的基佬吗?我就是其中之一。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第43期:日常迟到 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第45期:基情四射

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程