听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第49期:蒸汽伤人
教程:破产姐妹第三季  浏览:255  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Okay, good. Now we've got the power on, but how do we steam the milk?

    好了。我们已经把电源插上了,但是要怎么蒸牛奶?

    Maybe it's on this touchpad thing.

    也许是要按这触控板。

    Holy mother of God! I just steamed my vagina.

    我去你个亲娘七舅老爷!我的"小妹妹"被蒸熟了。

    Max, Caroline, your shift started three minutes ago.

    麦克斯,卡洛琳,你们三分钟前就该上班了。

    Who cares about sidework? I probably can't have children.

    谁还在乎这份烂兼职?我可能这辈子都生不了小孩了。

    What is wrong with her?

    她怎么了?

    She just had her carpet steam-cleaned.

    她刚用蒸汽清洗了她的"地毯"。

    You two still haven't figured out this machine?

    你们俩还没搞懂怎么用这台机器吗?

    Move away. I'm Asian and a man. I'm good with this kind of stuff.

    走开。我是亚洲男人。我对这种东西很在行。

    Well, Han, actually, it's pretty dangerous.

    阿憨,算了吧,这玩意挺危险的。

    Hey, Han's a man, according to recent lore. Let him save the day.

    你最近没听说吗,人家阿憨是个"男人"。让他来拯救世界吧。

    Okay, let's see. Here's the steam one. And here's the button for... ow!

    好吧,我看看。这个按钮是蒸汽。这个按钮是...

    My neck! It burned my neck! And that was my best feature.

    我的脖子!它烫伤了我的脖子!那可是我最迷人的部位了。

    Luckily you're not taller. You would've burned your vagina.

    还好你不够高。不然你烫伤的就是阴道啦。

    That cappuccino machine might have just given me a grande hysterectomy.

    那台卡布奇诺咖啡机刚可能,给我做了个"大杯"级子宫切除术。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第48期:与苏菲沟通无果 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第三季 第50期:奥列格遭受打击

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程