服务英语·布料柜台 情景对话
对话1
A: Hello! Welcome!
您好!欢迎光临!
B: I'd like to choose some cloth for a dress.
我想选些布料做件礼服。
* * *
A: Do you want high class or lower class?
想要高档的,还是低档的?
B: Let me have a look first.
我先看看吧。
* * *
A: What about this one? The best quality, as good as the original.
这款如何?质量最好,和正牌的一样。
B: Really? Show me other materials.
是吗?拿其他面料的给我看看。
* * *
A: OK. All materials are here now.
好的,所有的面料都在这里了。
B: These materials are beautiful, but, how about the quality?
这些面料都很漂亮,但质量如何?
* * *
A: Please rest assured. The quality is very good.
你可以放心,质量很好。
B: How about this one?
这件怎么样?
* * *
A: The design and the color are OK, but I don't like the material.
式样和颜色都不错,但我不喜欢这种面料。
A: You can change to other material.
你可以换其他面料。
B: Do you have chiffon?
你们有雪纺绸面料的吗?
* * *
A: Yes, I will show you. What about this kind?
有的,我拿给你看。这种怎么样?
B: It's great. I like this kind, and the color is good, too. I'll take it.
很好,我喜欢这种,颜色也不错。我就要这种了。
对话2
A: You want to buy some Chinese silk and satin, don't you?
您想买些中国绸缎,是吗?
B: Is it made of pure Chinese silk?
它是纯中国丝织的吗?
* * *
A: Yes, it is, It's velvety and the color is brilliant.
是的,它柔软光滑而且颜色鲜艳。
B: Is it colorfast?
不褪色吗?
* * *
A: You can only wash it in lukewarm water.
您只能在温水中洗。
B: What's the width?
门幅多少?
* * *
A: It's two feet and four inches wide.
宽二英尺四英寸。
B: I want to make a Chinese fashion coat. How many feet should I buy?
我要做一件中式上衣,应买多少?
* * *
A: Let me take a measurement and calculate. Seven feet will be enough.
让我量一量,计算一下。七英尺就足够了。
B: By the way, what is the brand?
顺便问一下,是什么牌子?
A: It is well received the world over.
它在世界各地很受欢迎。
* * *
B: How much would that come to?
总共要多少钱?
A: It's 990 total. By the way, there is the satin suitable for making cushion covers there. I think the pink one is quite good.
一共990元。那里有适宜做垫套的缎子。我看那粉红色的很好。
B: Please cut a pair for us.
请给我们垫套的布料。