服务英语·工艺礼品 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·工艺礼品 情景对话

    对话1

    Clerk: Can I help you madam?

    能为您效劳吗,太太?

    Customer: I'm looking for some souvenirs for my friends.

    我想给我的朋友找件纪念品。

    * * *

    Clerk: How about this vase? It's a traditional Chinese design, made in Jingdezhen, a place famous for porcelain.

    这个花瓶怎么样?这是一件中国传统设计、中国著名瓷都景德镇出产的产品。

    Customer: It's extremely beautiful! I'll take it. Do you have tablecloths to go with it?

    真漂亮!我买了。你还有配套的桌布吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: How about this one? It's hand-embroidered, with a bamboo design.

    这件怎么样?这是手工刺绣,上面绣着竹子。

    Customer: How much is it?

    多少钱?

    * * *

    Clerk: 2000 yuan.

    2000元。

    Customer: Oh. It's too expensive. You haven't got anything cheaper, have you?

    哦。太贵了。还有便宜点的吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: Please consider the fine craftsmanship. It is worth the price.

    请看看这精致的手工。肯定物有所值。

    Customer: I see. Then I'll take it.

    明白。我要了。

    * * *

    Clerk: Shall I wrap it together with the tableware or wrap them separately?

    是要和桌布包在一起还是分开包呢?

    Customer: Separately, please. And how much altogether?

    请分开包。共多少钱?

    * * *

    Clerk: 5680 yuan altogether, please.

    一共5680元。

    Customer: Here is the money.

    给你钱。

    * * *

    Clerk: Thank you, madam. Here is your change.

    谢谢您,太太。这是找您的零钱。

    Customer: OK. Bye.

    好的。再见。

    * * *

    Clerk: Good bye.

    再见。

    对话2

    Clerk: Are you being served, sir?

    先生,有人接待您吗?

    Customer: No, I'm just looking by myself. What fine needlework!

    没有,我只是自己看看。多好的绣工啊!

    * * *

    Clerk: Yeah, these are famous Chinese tapestries. Don't you think you could use one to decorate your room?

    是的,这些是中国著名的挂毯。难道你不想买一条挂毯来装饰您的房间吗?

    Customer: I want to have a look first. Can you tell me something about them?

    我先自己看看。您能给我介绍一下他们吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: Sure. Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art, an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.

    艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的最高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

    Customer: Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

    挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

    * * *

    Clerk: Yes. You are right. And it's so beautiful.

    是的,您说对了,您看多漂亮啊。

    Customer: I like it very much. I want to buy one.

    我很喜欢,我想买一个。

    * * *

    Clerk: Which do you prefer, the linen one, the figured dacron or the brocade?

    您要哪种,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

    Customer: I like the brocade most. How much is it?

    我最喜欢锦缎的。多少钱呢?

    * * *

    Clerk: 3680 yuan for each.

    3680元一条。

    Customer: Oh. It's so expensive. You haven't anything cheaper, have you?

    哦,太贵了。你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

    * * *

    Clerk: It's waved by hand. And it's worth the price.

    这是纯手工编织的。肯定物有所值。

    Customer: Oh, thank you. Maybe I will buy it next time.

    哦,谢谢。我想下次再买吧。

    * * *

    Clerk: You're welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·工艺礼品 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·工艺礼品 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)