服务英语·精美配饰 情景对话
对话1
A: Good morning, madam. Can I be of any service to you?
早上好,夫人。可以为您效劳吗?
B: Yes, I want to buy something as souvenirs for my friends.
我要买些东西作为纪念品送给我的朋友们。
* * *
A: Can these smart silk scarves interest you? Their designs are extraordinary. None of them is commonplace. The coloring is well blended with taste. Every one is a piece of art.
我能向您介绍这些真丝围巾吗?他们的设计新颖,不落窠臼。颜色很有品位,每一条都是一件艺术品。
B: What does such an original scarf cost?
这么新颖的围巾多少钱一条?
* * *
A: Twelve US dollars, madam.
12美元,夫人。
B: That's shocking.
这也太贵了。
* * *
A: But, madam, look at the quality, the design and the color. Tremendous work and effort have gone into every one. It is not only ornamental, but also useful. Every scarf, as I have said, is a piece of art, not mass-produced.
不过,夫人,请您看看它们的质量,设计和颜色。每一条均是精工细作。不仅装饰性强,而且很实用。每一条正如我刚才所言,都是一件艺术品,而不是经过批量生产的。
B: Yes. They do look unique. All right, give me a quarter dozen. I love the cherry red one with splotches of white, the white one with yellow and blue circles, and the silver grey one splashed with pink and blue.
是的,的确很独特。好吧,我要3条。我要一条樱桃红带白点的,一条白色带黄色和蓝色圈圈的,一条银灰色有粉红和蓝色碎花的。
* * *
A: I must say, madam, you have excellent taste. They are really outstanding.
夫人,你的品位很高。这些围巾真是很出色。
B: I'm buying them for presents, so please wrap them up nicely.
这些围巾是要送人的,所以请您包得好看些。
* * *
A: No problem, madam.
没问题,夫人。
对话二
A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好。我能为您做什么吗?
B: Can you show me some ties and handker-chiefs?
请给我看一些领带和手帕好吗?
* * *
A: Certainly, sir. How about this new design?
好的,先生。这种新款式怎么样?
B: It doesn't suit me, I'm afraid.
恐怕不适合我吧。
* * *
A: And this one?
那这一条呢?
B: Too dull for me.
太老气了。
* * *
A: How do you like that one, next to this?
旁边的那一条好吗?
B: Please let me see that.
请给我看看。
* * *
A: This is a Japanese product and of the finest material. Please feel it, it's very soft.
这是日本产品,用最好的料子做成的。请摸摸看,很柔软。
B: Yes, it's better and softer than that one. How much is it?
是的,比那一条好点儿,也更柔软。多少钱?
* * *
A: 260 yuan, sir.
260元,先生。
B: Too expensive.
太贵了。
* * *
A: You must consider its quality, sir. That's one of the best we have, and the most beautiful.
应该看看它的质量啊,先生。这是我们所有产品中最好的一种了,也是最漂亮的。
B: No. How about 200 yuan?
不,200元怎样?
* * *
A: OK.
好吧。