服务英语·摄影器材 情景对话
对话1
A: Hello, ma'am, can I help you find something?
女士,您好,想买些什么?
B: Yes, actually I'm looking for a camera.
事实上我想买个照相机。
* * *
A:We've got a wide selection. Do you know if you'd like a point-and-shoot, or something a little fancier? Are you shopping for yourself or for someone else?
我们有很多产品供你选择,你是想要买自动照相机还是价格高昂的的相机?你是给自己买还是给别人买?
B: Actually I'm buying a camera for my husband.
给我丈夫买。
* * *
A: Ah, well then I'd recommend a nice entry-level digital SLR.
那我推荐这款入门级的数字单镜头反射式相机。
B: Yeah? Can I take a look at the SLRs you carry?
我能看下你拿的单镜头反射式相机吗?
* * *
A: Sure thing, follow me. Here is the camera.
当然可以,跟我来,这就是。
B: The Canon EOS. Yeah it's ok, but I'm looking for something that performs better in low light, has a better display panel, and longer battery life.
佳能相机。它还可以,但是我在找这样的相机:它能在能见度较低的情况下拍摄效果好,有更好的显示板和更长的电池寿命。
* * *
A: Oh, ah, the Nikon D90 is a nice option.
尼康D90不错。
B: Yeah, but what kind of lens does this camera come with? I don't want some bulky telephotolens.
这款相机配套的镜头是什么样的?我不想要笨重的镜头。
* * *
A: Oh, well this one has the... uh...
这款相机的镜头是……
B: Looks to me like an 18-55mm lens. Pretty standard, that will do. My husband will not be stalking celebrities or anything!
依我看是18-55毫米的镜头,很好,符合我的要求。我丈夫不会用来跟踪拍摄名人什么的。
* * *
A: So, can any accessories interest you?
你买些配件吗?
B: Accessories? Do you have polarizing filters?
买配件?你们有偏光镜吗?
* * *
A: Polarizing filter, we should have some! I'm sorry, ma'am. It looks like it was sold out.
我们应该有偏光镜。很抱歉,看起来我们已经卖完了。
B: No, it wasn't! There are some right there!
没有,那边就有一些。
对话2
C: What are you looking for?
您想买点什么呢?
G: I want to buy a new camcorder for my trip this summer.
我想买一款新的摄像机,夏天出去旅游用。
* * *
C: Do you know what kinds of camcorder are available?
您知道市面上都有哪些种摄像机可供选择?
G: Not really. I thought I just have a look today.
不太清楚。我今天就是想先看看。
* * *
C: Would you like to look at the new digital camcorders that have just come in?
您想不想看看刚推出的最新款数码摄像机?
G: Sure. I'd like to see the smallest camcorder that you have first.
好啊。我想先看看最小的摄像机。
* * *
C: OK. This Sony model is their newest and our most popular camcorder. Why don't you see if you like the way it feel?
好的,这款索尼的是他们今年推出的最新机型,也是我们这里卖得最好的摄像机。如果你感兴趣的话可以看看。
G: It's very light. That is good. How is the battery life?
真轻啊。好像不错。电池寿命怎么样?
* * *
C: It's got an above-average battery life. It lasts up to 12 hours and can be charged in 30 minutes.
比一般电池寿命长,大概可以支撑12个小时,而且只需要充电30分钟。
G: Can you also take still photos with this?
这个还可以静止拍照吧?
* * *
C: Yes, that is an option.
对,是个可选功能。
G: How about night vision? Can you use it in the dark?
夜间拍摄的效果怎么样?光线暗的地方可以用吗?
* * *
C: Yes. I can show you examples of some foot-ages which were taken with this camera in the dark.
可以。我可以给您展示一些光线较暗时拍摄的片段。
G: That's not bad at all. How's the microphone? Does it pick up much sound?
看起来很不错啊。麦克风怎么样?收音效果好吗?
* * *
C: It can record any sound that's within about 8 feet of the camera.
距离摄像机8英尺以内的声音都能收进去。
G: How does that compare with other models?
这款跟其他机型相比怎么样?
* * *
C: There are models that can pick up more sound than this one, but they're much bigger and heavier than this one.
其他机型有比它收音效果更好的,但是比这款更大也更重。
G: Yes, I'll take this one.
对的,我买这个了。