服务英语·新鲜蔬菜 情景对话
对话1
A: Can I help you?
您想要买什么?
B: I'd like to have a look.
我只想随便看看。
* * *
A: Do you like some vegetables?
你想要一些蔬菜吗?
B: I could also buy some apples if they're nice.
如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
* * *
A: Yeah. You are just coming in the right time. The vegetables just came in a moment ago. They are all fresh.
耶,你来的可真是时候。我们的蔬菜是刚进的。它们都很新鲜。
B: Oh, let me have a look. What kind of vege-tables do you have?
哦,让我看看。你们都有什么蔬菜?
* * *
A: We have many kinds of vegetables. Such as tomatoes, sweet peppers, cucumbers, beans and so on.
我们有很多种蔬菜,例如西红柿、甜椒、菜豆等等。
B: That sounds good. But I'd like to have some vegetables with a lot green leaves. I think they make me more appetitive.
听起来不错。但我想要一些有很多绿叶的蔬菜,它们能使我更有食欲。
* * *
A: You are right. And they are good for our health. For green leaf vegetables, we have celery, cress, chive and cabbages.
您说的对,它们对我们的健康也很有好处。至于绿叶蔬菜,我们有芹菜,水田芥,细香葱和卷心菜。
B: I'd like to have some cress. I like cress very much.
我想要点水田芥。我很喜欢吃它的。
* * *
A: OK. How much would you like to have?
好的,您想要多少?
B: One kilogram.
1公斤。
对话2
A: Excuse me, how much is the cauliflower?
请问,花椰菜怎么卖?
B: 6 yuan per kilogram.
每公斤6元钱。
* * *
A: That's too expensive. What about the truffle?
太贵了。松露怎么卖?
B: The same.
一样的价钱。
* * *
A: How about 5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.
五元一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买菜呢。
B: Come on. I only have a small margin here. How much do you want?
别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
* * *
A: Two kilograms of cauliflower and one kilogram of truffle.
2公斤的花椰菜和1公斤松露。
B: All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 15 Yuan.
好吧,卖您了。一共15元。
* * *
A: Here's 20 yuan, please.
给您20元钱。
B: Here is your change. Anything else?
找您零钱。还要别的吗?
* * *
A: How much is the spinage?
请问菠菜怎么卖?
B: Sorry, we sold out all the spinage.
对不起,菠菜已经全部卖完了。
* * *
A: Thanks anyway.
谢谢。