服务英语·洗衣服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·洗衣服务 情景对话

    1. 解释干洗服务

    R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

    R: Excuse me. Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

    打扰。请问您有要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房员工来取要洗的衣物。

    G: No, not now, thank you.

    没有,现在没有。谢谢。

    * * *

    R: If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

    如果有的话,请把它留在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。洗衣房的员工每天早上会过来把它取走。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    R: Please tell us or notify us in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

    请告诉我们或者列个清单告知我们你是否想要你的衣物熨烫、水洗、干洗或者修补及你想取回的时间。

    G: I see. What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

    明白。如果洗衣造成损坏怎么办?我想知道你们是否有处理规定?

    * * *

    R: In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry cost.

    如果出现这种情况,当然宾馆会赔偿。但赔偿不能高于洗衣费用的十倍。

    G: That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all.

    听起来挺合理。我还是希望不会造成损坏。

    * * *

    R: Don't worry, sir. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

    不用担心,先生。我们的洗衣部很专业并且经验丰富。

    G: All right. Thank you for your information.

    好的。谢谢你提供的信息。

    * * *

    R: Not at all.

    不客气。

    2. 要求洗衣服务

    R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

    R: Can I help you?

    我能帮助你吗?

    G: Yes. I have some laundry to be done.

    是的。我有一些衣服要洗。

    * * *

    R: Certainly, sir. Could you fill out the laundry form, please?

    当然可以,先生。您能填写一下洗衣单吗?

    G: May I use your pen?

    我可以用你的钢笔吗?

    * * *

    R: Sure. Here you are.

    当然。给你。

    G: Thanks. Oh, I don't want these shirts starched.

    谢谢。哦,这些衬衫不需要上浆。

    * * *

    R: No starch. I see, sir.

    不上浆。我明白,先生。

    G: And also I'd like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water. It might shrink otherwise.

    另外这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。否则的话它可能会缩水。

    * * *

    R: By hand in cold water, I see.

    用冷水手洗,我明白了。

    G: When will they be ready?

    什么时候能洗好?

    * * *

    R: We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.

    我们将在明天晚上6点左右交付。

    G: Fine, thanks.

    很好,谢谢。

    3. 要求快洗服务

    R= Room Attendant (客房服务员) G= Guest (宾客)

    R: What can I do for you?

    请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

    G: Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? Room 608, Hilton.

    请派人来取我要洗的衣物,好吗?608房间,希尔顿。

    * * *

    R: Certainly, Mrs Hilton. A valet will be up in a few minutes.

    当然可以,希尔顿太太。我们的服务生马上就会过去。

    G: Good. I also have a silk dress which I think is color-fast. Will the color run in the wash?

    好。我还有一件我认为不会褪色的丝绸衣服。洗的时候不会褪色吧?

    * * *

    R: We'll dry clean the dress. Then the color won't run.

    我们会干洗这条裙子,所以不会褪色。

    G: You're sure? Good! And the lining of my husband's jacket has come unstitched. It might tear over further while washing.

    你确定?太好了!另外我丈夫夹克的衬里没有缝好。可能会在洗的时候翻出来。

    * * *

    R: Don't worry, madam. We'll stitch it before washing.

    别担心,女士。我们会在洗之前把衬里缝好。

    G: That's fine. Now, when can I have my laundry back?

    那太好了。我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?

    * * *

    R: Usually it takes about two days to have laundry done. But would you like express service or same-day?

    通常是要两天的时间。不过您是要快洗服务还是当日取?

    G: What is the difference in price?

    在价格上有何不同?

    * * *

    R: We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 3 hours.

    快洗服务我们会加收50%的费用,但只需3个小时就洗好了。

    G: And for same-day, will I get the dress and skirt back this evening?

    如果当日取,今天晚上能取回礼服和裙子吗?

    * * *

    R: Yes, madam. All deliveries will be made before six o'clock.

    是的。女士。六点之前都会送到。

    G: I'll have express then.

    那我就要快洗服务吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·洗衣服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·洗衣服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)