服务英语·飘香肉食 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·飘香肉食 情景对话

    对话1

    S: What can I do for you, madam?

    售货员:太太。需要帮忙吗?

    A: I want to buy some meat. Any fresh meat here?

    安迪:我想买些肉。这里有新鲜的肉吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes, this way, please. What kind of meat would you like to have?

    售货员:这边请。您想要什么肉?

    A: I'd like to have some chicken and beef. How much per kilo?

    安迪:我想来点鸡肉和牛肉。多少钱一公斤?

    * * *

    S: 50 yuan for chicken and 68 yuan for beef.

    售货员:鸡肉50元每公斤,牛肉68元每公斤。

    A: OK. I will take two kilos beef and one kilo chicken. Will you please wrap up the meat for me?

    安迪:好的。我买两公斤牛肉和一公斤鸡肉。你替我把肉包起来好吗?

    * * *

    S: No problem. Here you are.

    售货员:没问题。给您。

    A: Thanks. And here is the money.

    安迪:谢谢。给你钱。

    * * *

    S: Ok. It's 186 yuan together. And you give me 200 yuan. I have to return you 14 yuan change. Here you are.

    售货员:好的,一共是186元。你给我200元,我要还给你14元的找零。给你。

    A: Yes. Thank you and goodbye.

    安迪:是的。谢谢。再见。

    * * *

    S: Goodbye and welcome back.

    售货员:再见,欢迎再来。

    对话2

    A: Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?

    波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?

    B: Yes, please.

    是的。

    * * *

    A: This lamb's very good.

    这块羔羊肉很好。

    B: I like lamb, but my husband doesn't.

    我喜欢吃羔羊肉。但我丈夫不喜欢。

    * * *

    A: What about some steak? This is a nice piece.

    来些牛排好吗?这块很好。

    B: Give me that piece, please. And some mince, too.

    请给我那一块吧。我还要一些肉馅。

    * * *

    A: OK. How much would you like to have?

    您想要多少呢?

    B: I'd like to have two kilograms.

    我想要两公斤。

    * * *

    A: OK. Two kilograms … Here you are.

    好的。两公斤……给您。

    B: How much are they, altogether?

    一共多少钱?

    * * *

    A: Let me see, please. It's 120 yuan altogether.

    请让我先算一下。一共120元。

    B: Here is the money.

    给你钱。

    * * *

    A: Thanks, and welcome back again.

    多谢,欢迎再来。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·飘香肉食 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·飘香肉食 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)