服务英语·迎客服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·迎客服务 情景对话

    1. 有提前预订的客人

    R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

    R: Good evening, how are you today?

    晚上好,您今天好吗?

    C: Fine, thank you.

    还不错,谢谢。

    * * *

    R: Have you made a reservation in advance, sir?

    请问先生您有提前预订吗?

    C: Yes, we have.

    是的,我们已经预订过了。

    * * *

    R: When did you make the reservation?

    您什么时候预订的?

    C: I have made a reservation the day before yesterday.

    我是在前天预订的。

    * * *

    R: Under whose name was the reservation made?

    请问您是用谁的名字预订的?

    C: A reservation for two under John.

    是以约翰的名字预订的,两个座位。

    * * *

    R: Just a moment, please. Oh, here it is, 7:00 p.m., John Smith, two, non-smoking section.

    请稍微等一下。噢,在这儿,晚上7点,约翰·史密斯,两个人,无烟区。

    C: That's us.

    是我们,没错。

    * * *

    R: Right this way, please. Your table is ready. We have been holding it for you.

    这边请。您的餐位已经准备好了。我们正恭候您的光临。

    C: Fine. Thank you.

    好的,谢谢。

    2. 无提前预订的客人

    R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

    R: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation, please?

    晚上好,先生女士。欢迎光临我们饭店,请问您有预订吗?

    C: I don't think I have.

    没有。

    * * *

    R: How many persons are there in your party?

    你们一行一共几个人?

    C: Four.

    4个。

    * * *

    R: Where do you prefer to sit?

    您想坐哪个位置?

    C: I want to sit by the window.

    我想坐靠窗的位置。

    * * *

    R: I will show you to your table. This way, please. How about the centre table? It's up to 6 seats.

    我带您入座,这边请。这张桌子怎么样,最多可以坐6个人。

    C: Ok, That's fine.

    好,这里很好。

    * * *

    R: Please take a seat, sir.

    先生,请坐。

    C: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    R: Here's the menu. The waiter will be at your service soon.

    这是菜单,服务员马上就过来。

    3. 无座位需顾客等候

    R=Receptionist (接待员) C=Customer (顾客)

    R: Good evening, sir. Welcome to Xinhua Restaurant. Do you have a reservation, sir?

    晚上好,先生。欢迎光临新华饭店。请问您订位了吗,先生?

    C: No, I am afraid we don't.

    没有。

    * * *

    R: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait about half an hour. Would you care for a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

    很抱歉,餐厅现在已经坐满了。大概要等30分钟才会有空桌。您可以在休息室喝杯饮料稍等一会儿吗?

    C: No, thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

    不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预订一张二人桌,可以吗?

    * * *

    R: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

    当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

    C: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

    布鲁斯。顺便问一下,我们可以要一张靠近窗户的桌子吗?

    * * *

    R: We'll try to arrange it, but I can't guarantee, sir.

    我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

    C: That's fine.

    好吧。

    * * *

    R: I will seat you as soon as we have a table.

    一旦我们有空位我会立马给您安排的。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    R: You are welcome.

    不用谢。

    (Half an hour later, the couple come back.)

    R: Your table is ready, sir.

    你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生。

    C: Good.

    好的。

    * * *

    R: Please step this way.

    请往这边走。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·迎客服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·迎客服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)