服务英语·点菜服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·点菜服务 情景对话

    1. 点早餐

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要来点什么?

    C: What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你们这儿有什么?

    * * *

    W: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等,应有尽有。

    C: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

    * * *

    W: Any cereal, sir?

    要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

    C: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

    好的,来一份麦片粥。

    * * *

    W: And eggs?

    还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

    C: Yes, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再来一份咸肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢咸肉脆一点。

    * * *

    W: How would you like your eggs?

    您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

    C: Fried, please.

    煎的。

    * * *

    W: Anything more, sir?

    还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

    C: No, that's enough. Thank you.

    不要了,足够了。谢谢。

    2. 点中餐

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Are you ready to order?

    您要点餐了吗?

    C: No. I'd like to try some Chinese food today, but I have no idea about it. Can you tell me something about it?

    不。我今天想尝试一下中国菜,但是我对中国菜并不了解。你能否告诉我一些关于中国菜的东西?

    * * *

    W: Certainly, sir. Chinese food is divided into eight big cuisines. In other words, eight styles, such as Cantonese food, Beijing food, Sichuan food, etc.

    当然可以,先生。中国菜分为八大菜系,换句话说,也就是八种风格,比如说粤菜、北京菜、川菜等。

    C: What's the difference between cantonese food and Beijing food?

    粤菜和北京菜之间有什么不同呢?

    * * *

    W: Cantonese food is light while Beijing food is heavy and spicy. The famous specialities of these two are roast suckling pig and roast Beijing duck.

    粤菜稍微清淡些,而北京菜口味则有些重也有点辣。这两种菜最有名的特色菜分别为烤乳猪和北京烤鸭。

    C: How about Sichuan food?

    那川菜怎么样呢?

    * * *

    W: Most Sichuan dishes are extremely spicy and hot, and they taste differently.

    大多数川菜都非常火辣,它们吃起来味道非常地不同。

    C: I like hot food. Can you recommend some delicious dishes for me?

    我喜欢辣食。你能为我推荐一些好吃的菜吗?

    * * *

    W: Yes, I think Mapo beancurd and spicy diced chicken with peanuts are famous and delicious.

    可以。我觉得麻婆豆腐和宫保鸡丁都非常有名也很好吃。

    C: Good, I'll take them.

    好的,那我就点它们了。

    3. 点西餐

    W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)

    W: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation?

    晚上好,欢迎到我们餐厅来,请问您有预订吗?

    C: No, we haven't.

    没有。

    * * *

    W: Three people?

    是三位吗?

    C: Right.

    是的。

    * * *

    W: This way, please. How is this table?

    这边请。这张餐厅怎么样?

    C: It's fine.

    很好。

    * * *

    W: Thank you. Take your seat, please. May I take your order now?

    谢谢。请坐。现在可以点餐了吗?

    C: For an appetizer, smoked salmon.

    来一道开胃菜,熏三文鱼。

    * * *

    W: And, for the main course?

    请问要什么主菜?

    C: Two T-Bone Steaks and a rump steak.

    两份T 骨牛排,一份牛腿排。

    * * *

    W: How would you like your steak done?

    牛排要几分熟?

    C: Medium-well. And we'd like three large salads and three hamburgers.

    七分熟。我们还要三大份色拉和三个汉堡。

    * * *

    W: What kind of dressing?

    要哪种酱汁?

    C: French and Thousand Island.

    法式酱和千岛酱。

    * * *

    W: Would you like some vegetables?

    要些蔬菜吗?

    C: The curried vegetables.

    咖喱蔬菜。

    * * *

    W: What soup would you like?

    要什么汤?

    C: Fish soup, French style.

    法式鱼汤。

    * * *

    W: Anything for dessert?

    需要甜点吗?

    C: Vanilla ice cream for all.

    每人一份香草冰激淋。

    * * *

    W: Anything else?

    还需要别的吗?

    C: No, I'm afraid that's all.

    不,已经足够了。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·点菜服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·点菜服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)