服务英语·楼层服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·楼层服务 情景对话

    1. 叫醒服务

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    S: Room Service. Can I help you?

    客房服务部,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

    G: Yes. This is Jimmy in room 102. I'd like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.

    是的。我是102房的吉米,我想要一个明天早上的叫醒服务。

    * * *

    S: What time, sir?

    几点,先生?

    G: 7:00 a.m.

    早上7:00。

    * * *

    S: We'll take care of it, sir.

    我们会叫你的,先生。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    S: Oh, sir, we also have a computer wake-up service.

    哦,先生,我们还有一个电脑叫醒服务。

    G: Oh?

    哦?

    * * *

    S: You can dial 6 first and then 0700 for the time. There must be five digits in the final number.

    你可以先拨6然后拨0700定时。也就是你最后一共拨5个号码。

    G: 60700. I see.

    60700。我明白了。

    * * *

    S: That's it, sir. Our computer will record the time and your room number.

    正是如此,先生。我们的电脑会记下你的叫醒时间和房号。

    G: That's great. Thank you.

    太棒了。谢谢。

    * * *

    S: You're welcome, sir. Have a good sleep.

    不客气,先生。晚安。

    2. 打扫房间

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    G: Hello.

    您好。

    S: Hello. Housekeeping. May I clean your room now, sir?

    您好。客房部服务部。我现在可以为您打扫房间吗,先生?

    * * *

    G: I am tired at the moment.

    我现在有点累。

    S: What time would be convenient, sir?

    那什么时间方便呢,先生?

    * * *

    G: Let me see. Er…Could you clean the room while I am out for lunch?

    我想一想。嗯……您能在我吃午饭的时候来打扫吗?

    S: When will you go out for lunch, sir?

    您什么时候去吃午饭呢,先生?

    G: About 11:30.

    大约11:30。

    S: Oh, sorry, sir. I'm afraid no cleaning can be done between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., sir.

    哦,不好意思,先生。我们在上午11:30至下午2:30不提供清扫房间的服务。

    * * *

    G: Oh, I see. Could you come between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.?

    哦,我明白了。那你下午3:30至4:30能来吗?

    S: I guess so.

    我想可以的。

    * * *

    G: OK. I'll put the house keeping sign on my door knob before I go out in the afternoon.

    好的。我将在我下午外出前把清扫房间的标志牌放在我门把手上。

    S: Yes, sir. We will come and clean your room, then.

    好的,先生。我们会在那时来为您打扫房间的,先生。

    * * *

    G: Thank you very much.

    非常感谢。

    S: You're welcome. And I'm sorry to have disturbed you, sir.

    不客气。很抱歉打扰您,先生。

    * * *

    G: That's all right. Good-bye.

    不客气。再见。

    S: Bye.

    再见。

    3. 洗衣服务

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    S: Good morning. Housekeeping. May I help you?

    上午好,客房部。有什么可以帮您的吗?

    G: Yes. I have some shirts to be washed.

    是的我有几件衬衫要洗。

    * * *

    S: When do you need them, sir?

    请问您什么时候需要呢,先生?

    G: Not straight away.

    不着急。

    * * *

    S: Will tomorrow morning be all right?

    那明天上午好吗?

    G: That will be fine. But I have a suit that I would like to be pressed as soon as possible.

    好的。但我还有一件西服希望能尽快熨烫一下。

    * * *

    S: If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service. But there is an extra charge of 50% for it.

    如果你着急的话我们有两小时内的加急服务。但那要收50%的额外加价。

    G: That's fine. And there is also a stain on my suit. Could you remove it?

    好的。上面还有一个污渍,能去除吗?

    * * *

    S: What kind of stain is it, sir?

    什么样的污渍呢,先生?

    G: I spilled some milk on it.

    我不小心撒上面一些牛奶。

    * * *

    S: We will do our best to remove the stain, but we cannot guarantee the result.

    我们会尽力去除污渍的,但我们并不能保证结果。

    G: OK, thank you.

    好,谢谢。

    * * *

    S: OK, sir, we will send a room maid to collect your laundry. Your suit will be charged as an express service. And we will deliver it this morning around 9:00.

    好的,先生,我们将派服务生去取你要洗的衣物。你的西服会按快速服务收费。我们上午9∶00左右将给您送回去。

    G: That's fine.

    很好。

    * * *

    S: Your room number, please?

    请问您的房间号,先生?

    G: Room 1120. Thank you.

    1120房间。谢谢

    * * *

    S: You're welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·楼层服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·楼层服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)