服务英语·入住登记 情景对话
1. 预订后入住
R= Receptionist (接待员) G= Guest (宾客)
R: Good afternoon, Can I help you?
下午好,我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
G: Yes, I'd like to check in and I have had a reservation before.
我之前已经预订了,现在想要入住贵酒店。
* * *
R: Certainly. Can I have the name, please?
当然可以,能告诉我姓名吗?
G: My name is White.
怀特。
* * *
R: Ok, your room is 203 on the second floor. Follow me, please.
好的。您的房间号码是二层的203间。跟我走吧。
R: This is your room. How do you like it?
这是您的房间,您觉得怎样?
G: Oh, I like it very much.
嗯,我很喜欢。
* * *
R: I hope you will enjoy your stay in Hongkong.
希望您在香港过得愉快。
G: Sure I will. By the way, When can I have breakfast?
我会的。顺便问一下,几点可以吃早餐。
* * *
R: Breakfast is served between 6:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
早餐是早晨6点30到9点。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
* * *
R: It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
2. 登记入住
R= Receptionist (接待员) G= Guest (宾客)
G: I want a double room with a bath. How much do you charge for a day?
我想订一个带浴室的双人间。每天的房价是多少呢?
R: It is one hundred yuan a day including heating fee but excluding service charge.
每天100元,包括取暖费但不包括服务费。
* * *
G: It's quite reasonable.
价格挺合理。
R: How long do you intend to stay in our hotel?
请问您要住多久?
* * *
G: I shall leave in a fortnight (half a month).
我要住两周(半个月)。
R: Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
您已经办好入住手续了吗?
* * *
G: Oh, yes, I'm going to fill in the form of registration right now. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive inShanghai tomorrow morning?
是的,我现在正要填入住登记表。我能提前为我朋友订一个单人间吗?他明天上午就要到上海了。
R: Sure. Here is the form for reservations. Would you mind filling in this form and pay one hundred yuan in advance for him?
当然可以了,这是预订表格。请您为他填写一下,您还要为他提前预交100元押金。
* * *
G: All right. This is one hundred yuan for he reservation.
好的。给你预订房间的100元。
R: Thank you. This is a receipt of advance payment. Please keep it.
谢谢。这是押金收据。请您收好。