服务英语·维修服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·维修服务 情景对话

    1. 修理厕所

    M= Maintainer(维修工) G= Guest (宾客)

    M: Housekeeping. Can I help you?

    客房部。请问有什么可以帮您吗?

    G: Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

    是的,抽水马桶好像坏了。

    * * *

    M: We'll send someone to repair it immediately. What's your room number, please?

    我们会马上派人来修的。请问您的房间号码是?

    G: 1287.

    1287。

    * * *

    M: May I come in?

    我可以进来吗?

    G: Come in.

    进来。

    * * *

    M: What's the trouble?

    怎么回事?

    G: The toilet doesn't flush.

    抽水马桶不冲水了。

    * * *

    M: Let me see. Oh, it's clogged…It's all right now. You may try it.

    让我看看。哦,堵住了……现在没事了。你也可以试一试。

    G: Yes, it's working now. Thank you.

    是的,现在好了。谢谢你!

    * * *

    M: You're welcome. Anything else?

    不客气。还有别的事吗?

    G: The water tap drips all night long. I can hardly sleep.

    水龙头滴了一整夜。我几乎一夜没睡。

    * * *

    M: I'm very sorry, sir. Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.

    非常抱歉,先生。有个零件要换了。我很快就回来。

    2. 借备用钥匙

    S= Staff(员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    G: I locked myself out of the room. May I borrow a duplicate key?

    我把自己锁在房间外。我可以借一把备用的钥匙吗?

    S: Don't worry, Mr. Bell. I'll open the door for you.

    别担心,贝尔先生。我来为你开门。

    * * *

    G: Thank you very much. Sometimes I'm quite absent-minded.

    非常感谢。有时我很心不在焉的。

    S: It doesn't matter, Mr. Bell. What else can I do for you?

    没关系,贝尔先生。还有什么我可以帮你的吗?

    * * *

    G: Ah, I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV. The picture is wobbly.

    啊,电视貌似有毛病了。画面很不稳定,摇摇晃晃的。

    S: I'm sorry. May I have a look at it?

    很抱歉。我可以看一下吗?

    * * *

    G: Here it is.

    请看,这儿呢。

    S: I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. We can have it repaired. Please wait just a few minutes, Mr. Bell.

    我给您从维护部门请电工。我们一定会把它修好的。请稍等几分钟,贝尔先生。

    3. 修理电视

    E= Electrician(电工) G= Guest (宾客)

    E: May I come in?

    我可以进来吗?

    G: How do you do?

    你好。

    * * *

    E: How do you do? The TV set is not working well. Is that right, Mr. Bell?

    你好。这台电视机坏了。对吗,贝尔先生?

    G: No, it isn't.

    是的,电视效果很差。

    * * *

    E: Let me have a look. Mr. Bell, everything is OK now.

    让我看一看。贝尔先生,现在一切都好了。

    G: What efficiency! Thanks a lot. This is for you.

    效率真高! 多谢了。这是给你的。

    * * *

    E: Oh, no. We don't accept tips, but thank you, anyway. We wish you a nice stay with us, Mr. Bell.

    哦,不。我们不收小费,但是无论如何谢谢你。我们希望您在我们这儿住得开心愉快,贝尔先生。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·维修服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·维修服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)