服务英语·文秘服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·文秘服务 情景对话

    1. 接听顾客咨询电话

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    S: Great Wall Hotel. May I help you?

    长城饭店。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

    G: I'm calling from the U.S.A and I want some information before making a reservation.

    我从美国打的电话。我想在预订房间前先了解一下情况。

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam. How can I help you?

    是的,夫人,我能为您做什么呢?

    G: The first thing I want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

    第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

    * * *

    S: Only fifteen minutes' drive.

    只需要15分钟的车程。

    G: Do you have a conference room?

    你们有会议室吗?

    * * *

    S: We have a conference hall that seats four hundred. We also have six meeting rooms which seat fifteen persons each.

    我们有一个可以容纳400人的会场,还有6间能容纳15人的会议室。

    G: So you must have a business center.

    所以你们肯定有商务中心。

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam. The business center offers twenty-four-hour service. We can provide secretarial and translation services, and we of course have fax and telex.

    是的,夫人,我们的商务中心提供全天24小时服务。我们可以提供秘书、翻译服务,我们当然也有传真和电传。

    G:What do you charge for double and single rooms?

    你们的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

    * * *

    S: Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

    单人间一天320元,双人间一天480元。

    G:That sounds very reasonable. Well, I'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

    听起来似乎很合理。好吧,我得和老板商量商量再决定。

    * * *

    S: Do you need any further information, madam?

    夫人,你还需要什么其他信息吗?

    G: Ah, yes. Is there a boutique in the hotel?

    啊,是的,酒店里有精品店吗?

    * * *

    S: Yes, madam. In fact, we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques, a souvenir shop and a supermarket.

    是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店、礼品店和一个超市。

    G: Thank you for all the information.

    谢谢您的所有信息。

    * * *

    S: Thank you for calling the Great Wall Hotel.

    感谢您致电长城大酒店。

    2. 给顾客办理登记手续

    S= Staff (员工) G= Guest (宾客)

    S: Please go through the registration procedure. Here, please fill out this card.

    请办理注册登记手续。请填写这张卡片。

    G: Oh, the hotel is so beautiful! It's very impressive. I guess it's a joint venture, isn't it?

    哦,酒店是如此美丽,令人印象深刻。我想这是一个合资企业,不是吗?

    * * *

    S: You are right. In fact, this hotel is considered one of the best here. There are some twenty five-star hotels like this in Beijing.

    没错。事实上,这个酒店被认为是这里最好的。北京有二十多家这样的五星级酒店。

    G: Is this hotel a joint venture business with American company?

    这个酒店是与美国公司合作的合资企业吗?

    * * *

    S: No. It's a Sino-French investment. One thing is obvious. No matter where you go in our country today, you can see all these star hotels everywhere. I guess they're all part of the reform and opening up policy.

    不是。这是一个中法合资企业。有一件事是显而易见的。现在在我们国家,无论走到哪里,你都能看见这些星级酒店。我觉得它们都是改革开放的一部分。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·文秘服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·文秘服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)