服务英语·过境与转机服务 黄金句
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·过境与转机服务 黄金句

    1) May I have your tickets and passports, please?

    可以出示一下你们的机票和护照吗?

    2) Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London.

    你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。

    3) You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

    您不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。

    4) Hello, here is your boarding pass and credential, please rest at the transit lounge.

    您好,这是您的登机牌及证件,请在中转休息室休息等候登机。

    5) Hello, please go to the transit counter to check in.

    您好,请到中转柜台办理转机手续。

    6) Don't forget to collect your luggage.

    不要忘记取行李。

    7) Excuse me, can you tell me where to transfer planes, please?

    打扰了,您能告诉我在哪里转机吗?

    8) Do you have the boarding pass for the next flight?

    您有下一趟飞机的登机牌吗?

    9) You can directly go to the boarding gate of the next flight by following the signs.

    您可以跟随那些标识到达下一趟飞机的登机口。

    10) Follow the sign and go upstairs to the flight connection counter and go through the procedures.

    请跟随标识上楼到转机处办理手续。

    11) What is your final destination?

    请问您的最终目的地是哪里?

    12) How long will you be staying in the United States?

    预计在美国停留多久?

    13) How long will we stay here?

    我们在这里停留多久?

    14) How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?

    我如何才能找到中国航空公司的转机柜台?

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·过境与转机服务 脱贫词库 下一篇:服务英语·过境与转机服务 情景对话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)