服务英语·过境与转机服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·过境与转机服务 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 过境审查

    A: May I see your passport, please?

    请给我你的护照。

    T: OK. Here is my passport.

    好的,给您。

    * * *

    A: Where are you staying?

    在哪儿住宿?

    T: I will stay at New York Hotel.

    我将住在纽约饭店。

    * * *

    A: What's the purpose of your visit?

    旅行的目的是什么?

    T: Sightseeing.

    观光。

    * * *

    A: Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?

    是否有北京回程机票?

    T: Yes, here it is.

    有的,这就是回程机票。

    * * *

    A: How long will you be staying in the United States?

    预计在美国停留多久?

    T: I'm just passing through. I am leaving for Finland tonight.

    我只是过境而已。今晚即动身前往芬兰。

    * * *

    A: How much money do you have with you?

    你随身携带多少现金?

    T: I have about 1000 dollars.

    大约1000元。

    * * *

    A: Good. Have a nice day.

    祝你玩得愉快。

    2. 去往转机

    T: Excuse me, ma'am. Where do I make my connection?

    女士,打扰一下。请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

    A: Did you go through the procedures at the flight connection counter?

    您已经办理过转机手续了吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes. I have finished it.

    是的,已经办理完了。

    A: Then you are going to board now?

    那么您现在是要登机吗?

    * * *

    T: Right.

    是的。

    A: You need to go that way.

    您请往那边走。

    * * *

    T: Which gate should I go to then?

    请问需要去几号登机口?

    A: What is your final destination, Sir?

    请问您的最终目的地是哪里?

    * * *

    T: I'm going to Los Angeles, America.

    我要去美国洛杉矶。

    A: Then go to gate 6.

    那么请去6号登机口。

    * * *

    T: Thank you very much!

    非常感谢!

    A: You're welcome. Have a good trip!

    不客气。祝您旅途愉快!

    3. 错过转机

    T: Our flight was late, and I missed my connecting flight.

    我们的飞机晚点了,我错过了转机。

    A: What's your flight number?

    您的航班号是多少?

    * * *

    T: You mean the first flight I took?

    你说的是我乘坐的第一趟航班吗?

    A: No, the connecting flight.

    不是的,是转接航班。

    * * *

    T: It's CA 30.

    是航班CA 30.

    A: Wait a moment, please, I'll check it for you.

    请稍等一下,我帮您查一下。

    * * *

    T: OK.

    好的。

    A: Oh, yes. The connecting flight has taken off. We can help you find an alternate flight that will get you where you are going.

    哦,是的,转接航班已经起飞了。我们可以帮您找到另外的航班到达您的目的地。

    * * *

    T: Whom should I call?

    我应该问谁呢?

    A: You are in the right place.

    我们这里就可以了。

    * * *

    T: I think the flight we missed was the last flight today.

    我觉得我们错过的飞机是今天最后一班了。

    A: We can go on the computer and try to find an alternative flight on another airline. If not, we can accommodate you.

    我们从电脑上查查看有没有另外一趟航班,如果没有的话,我们可以为您提供今晚的住宿。

    * * *

    T: What if I get stuck here and can't get out of this airport?

    如果我困在这儿,不能出机场怎么办呢?

    A: There is a shuttle bus that is still running and can take you into town to a hotel.

    有机场巴士可以把您带到旅馆。

    * * *

    T: I don't have any money for a hotel room.

    我没有钱付住宿费。

    A: The flight that you missed is our airline's, so we will pay for your hotel room.

    您错过的航班是我们航空公司的,所以我们会付您的住宿费用。

    4. 寻找登机门

    A: May I help you?

    要我效劳吗?

    T: Yes. I'm a transit passenger for this flight. Can you tell me where to go?

    是的,我是这班飞机的过境旅客,你能告诉我怎么走吗?

    * * *

    A: Let me see. Oh, you're at the wrong gate. Your plane leaves from Gate No. 6.

    我想想看。哦,您走错门了,您的班机从第六号登机门起飞。

    T: Really? I hope it wouldn't have left without me.

    真的吗?希望它不会不等我就起飞。

    * * *

    A: No, don't worry. Just follow me.

    不会的,不用担心,我带您过去。

    T: That's very nice of you. Thank you so much.

    你真是太好了。太感谢你了。

    * * *

    A: You are welcome.

    不用客气。

    5. 询问如何转机

    T: Excuse me. I need to take the connecting flight to Moscow, but I don't know what to do now, can you help me?

    打扰了,我需要乘坐去莫斯科的转接航班,但我不知道现在要怎么做,你能帮我吗?

    A: Yes. You just got off the first flight, didn't you?

    是的,您刚刚下了第一班飞机对吗?

    * * *

    T: Yes, and then I came here directly.

    是的,然后我就直接来到这儿了。

    A: OK, what you should do now is to find the connecting flight counter.

    好的,现在您要做的就是要找到转机柜台。

    * * *

    T: Can you tell me how to get there? It's easy for me to get lost in a strange place.

    你能告诉我怎么过去吗?我很容易在陌生的地方迷路。

    A: Sure. The connecting flight counter is on the second floor of the terminal building. It's in front of you when you get to the second floor by the elevator.

    当然,转机柜台在候机大楼的二层,您乘电梯上到二层后,它就在你前方。

    * * *

    T: Oh, great. And then they will tell me what to do?

    哦,太好了。那然后他们会告诉我怎么做吗?

    A: They will give you the ticket of the connecting flight after you give them your credentials.

    你把证件给他们后,他们会给你转机的机票。

    * * *

    T: Then I can get on the plane?

    然后我就可以上飞机了吗?

    A: No. Can you tell me when the connecting flight arrives?

    不是的,你能告诉我转接班机什么时候到吗?

    * * *

    T: About 10:30.

    大约十点半。

    A: It's 8:30 now. So the boarding time is in about one hour. After you get your ticket, you need to find the corresponding waiting lounge and sit for almost an hour.

    现在是八点半,所以距登机时间还有一个小时。在你拿到票后,你需要找到相应的候机厅,然后在那里休息差不多一个小时。

    * * *

    T: Great. To tell you the truth, I'm a little bit tired now.

    太好了,跟你说实话,我确实有点累了。

    A: You can have a good rest in the waiting lounge. There are drinks and food.

    那您可以在候机厅好好休息一下。那里有食物和饮料。

    * * *

    T: Yes. It's very thoughtful of you. Oh, right. What about my luggage? Need I to collect my luggage now?

    是的,你太细心了。哦,对了,我的行李怎么办?我需要现在去取我的行李吗?

    A: No, you don't have to. The cargo aircraft will take your luggage to your destination. So don't worry about that.

    不,不需要,货机会把行李直接运到目的地,所以不用担心。

    * * *

    T: Great. Then I will be more relaxed. Thank you so much.

    太好了,那样我就可以更轻松了。谢谢你了。

    A: My pleasure. Have a nice trip.

    不用客气,祝您旅途愉快。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·过境与转机服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·过境与转机服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)