服务英语·通过海关 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·通过海关 情景对话

    Airport staff(A):机场工作人员

    Traveler(T):旅客

    1. 通过海关(1)

    A: Can I see your customs declaration, please?

    请让我看看您的海关申报单,好吗?

    T: Yes. Here you are.

    好的,给您。

    * * *

    A: Anything to declare?

    有什么东西要申报的吗?

    T: No, nothing that I know of.

    没有,就我所知道的没有。

    * * *

    A: Are you bringing in any liquor?

    您有没有携带酒?

    T: No, I'm not.

    不,我没有。

    * * *

    A: Are you bringing in any cigarettes?

    您有没有携带香烟?

    T: Only for my own use.

    只有我自己要抽的。

    * * *

    A: All right. Please open your bags.

    好的,请打开您的行李。

    T: Certainly.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: What're those?

    这些是什么?

    T: Some squid slice. Just for myself.

    一些鱿鱼丝,是我自己吃的。

    * * *

    A: OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.

    好了,您现在可以关上行李了。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    2. 通过海关(2)

    A: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to America?

    请告诉我您到美国来的目的。

    T: I go to America for training.

    我来美国接受培训。

    A: May I see your passport?

    我可以看看您的护照吗?

    T: Of course, here you are.

    当然,给您。

    * * *

    A: Would you please open the suitcase?

    你能打开行李箱吗?

    T: Yes.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: What are these?

    这些是什吗?

    T: This is some medicine for cold.

    这些是感冒药。

    * * *

    A: Have you got a cold?

    您感冒了吗?

    T: Yes. They are for my own use.

    是的,所以是自己用的。

    * * *

    A: Do you have anything else to declare?

    您还有什么东西要申报吗?

    T: I have bought one bottle of whisky and one carton cigarette. Is it taxable?

    我买了一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?

    * * *

    A: They total more than 100 dollars, don't they?

    他们的价值超过100美元了吧?

    T: I think so.

    我想是的。

    * * *

    A: Then you have to pay the tax.

    那么您必须缴税。

    T: Fine.

    好吧。

    3. 通过海关(3)

    A: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.

    下午好,欢迎您来美国。

    T: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    A: May I see your passport and customs decla-ration form?

    请出示您的护照和海关申报表。

    T: Yes, here they are.

    好的,在这儿。

    * * *

    A: Thank you. What do you do?

    谢谢,您是做什么的?

    T: I'm a lawyer.

    我是一名律师。

    * * *

    A: Wow, a good job.

    哇,很好的工作。

    T: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Are you here for business?

    您是来出差的吗?

    T: No, I am here for visiting.

    不,我是来旅游的。

    * * *

    A: How long are you going to stay here?

    您要在这儿待多久?

    T: About one week.

    大约一周。

    * * *

    A: Do you have something to declare?

    您有什么需要申报的吗?

    T: No, just my personal things.

    没有,都是我的个人物品。

    * * *

    A: Could you please open your bag?

    您能打开包吗?

    T: Sure.

    当然可以。

    * * *

    A: OK, thank you. Do you have other luggage?

    好的,谢谢,您还有其他的行李吗?

    T: No, just one bag.

    没有了,就一个包。

    * * *

    A: OK. Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.

    好的。您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您。请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。

    T: OK, thanks.

    好的,谢谢。

    * * *

    A: Have a good trip.

    祝您玩得愉快。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    4. 通过海关(4)

    A: May I see your passport, please?

    我能看您的护照吗?

    T: Yes. Here you are.

    可以,给你。

    * * *

    A: Are you traveling on business or for pleasure?

    您是来观光还是出差?

    T: I'm going to visit my uncle in London.

    我来看望在伦敦居住的叔叔。

    * * *

    A: How long will you stay?

    您打算在伦敦待多久?

    T: For several weeks.

    几周。

    * * *

    A: Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash?

    您有没有什么东西要申报?珠宝或现金?

    T: No, I haven't. The only things I brought were my own clothes, my laptop and some gifts for my uncle.

    没有。我携带的东西只是一些自己的衣物和笔记本电脑,还带了一些送给叔叔的礼物。

    * * *

    A: I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'll have to check these, too. Did you bring any fruits, vegetables, fresh meats or plants into this country?

    对不起,恐怕我也得检查一下。您有没有携带任何水果、蔬菜、鲜肉或植物进本国?

    T: Oh… would you kindly allow me to bring in the civet durian? It is the favorite of my uncle.

    喔……您能允许我带些榴莲吗?它是我叔叔最喜欢的水果。

    * * *

    A: Sorry, rotten fruit is not allowed.

    对不起,腐烂的水果不允许带进来。

    T: But it is not rotten. It naturally has the special flavor.

    但是它不是腐烂的水果。它天生就是味道。

    * * *

    A: Well, perhaps. But perishables are also not allowed.

    是吗,也许吧。但易腐烂的东西也是不能带进来的。

    T: Oh, it's a pity.

    哦,那太可惜了。

    * * *

    A: Where are you going to stay?

    您将在哪里住宿呢?

    T: At my uncle's.

    我叔叔家。

    * * *

    A: How much money are you taking with you?

    您带了多少钱呢?

    T: Not very much. About 1000 pounds.

    没有多少,一千英镑。

    * * *

    A: OK, you are through.

    好了,您可以过了。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢你了。

    5. 通过海关(5)

    A: Hello. Can I see your passport and visa, please?

    您好。请出示您的护照和签证。

    T: Here you are.

    给您。

    * * *

    A: Do you have anything to declare?

    您有什么需要申报的吗?

    T: I didn't bring many things, and I have no idea what I need to declare.

    我带的东西不多,而且我不知道哪些是需要申报的。

    A: Things like cigars, valuable electronic pro-ducts, or a lot of cash.

    像是雪茄、贵重电子产品或是大量的现金。

    T: Well, I have a laptop. Does that need to be declared?

    我带了一个笔记本电脑。这需要申报吗?

    * * *

    A: What is it used for?

    它用来干什么的?

    T: It's a present for my friend in NewYork.

    是给纽约的朋友买的礼物。

    * * *

    A: It's brand new?

    是全新的吗?

    T: Sure.

    当然。

    * * *

    A: Then I'm afraid it needs to be declared.

    那么恐怕需要申报。

    T: Fine.

    好吧。

    * * *

    A: I'm afraid I'll have to check this suitcase.

    恐怕我还得查看一下这个箱子。

    T: Just my camera and personal things.

    只有我的相机和私人物品。

    * * *

    A: OK. I see.

    嗯,我看过了。

    T: Am I allowed to bring in the fruit?

    我可以带些水果吗?

    * * *

    A: Sorry, perishables are not allowed.

    对不起,易腐物品是禁止入关的。

    T: I see.

    我知道了。

    * * *

    A: Are you here for business or leisure?

    您到这儿来是为了商务还是消遣?

    T: For leisure.

    消遣。

    * * *

    A: You are through now. Have a good stay in New York.

    您可以通关了。希望您在纽约过得愉快。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    6. 通过海关(6)

    A: May I see your passport please?

    我可以看一下您的护照吗?

    T: Here is my passport. And this is the declara-tion form.

    这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。

    * * *

    A: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?

    您到美国的目的是什吗?

    T: For business. I have a meeting in New York.

    出差,我在纽约有个会。

    * * *

    A: This visa is good for one week. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

    您的签证期限一个星期,您打算待更久吗?

    T: No. I will fly back five days from now.

    不会,我五天之后就要回去了。

    * * *

    A: And will you do some traveling while you are here?

    这段期间您会去旅行吗?

    T: Yes, I want to spend a couple of days in L.A. I have friends there and I will visit them.

    是的,我想去洛杉矶几天,我在那儿有要去拜访的朋友。

    * * *

    A: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?

    李先生,您的袋子里有些什么?

    T: Just my camera, my clothes, and some books.

    只是我的照相机、衣服和书籍。

    * * *

    A: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check.Would you mind opening the bag for me?

    好的,李先生,这是例行检查,请您把袋子打开让我看看好吗?

    T: Alright.

    好的。

    * * *

    A: OK, you are through, sir.

    好的,先生您可以通过了。

    T: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    * * *

    A: You are welcome.

    不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·通过海关 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·通过海关 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程