故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第一集 Part12
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:164  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    他发生什么了
    What's happened to him?
    他没说吗
    Didn't he say?
    我猜 他觉得 如果你知道了 就不会来了
    I expect he thought you wouldn't come if you knew.
    他脚上的一根骨头裂了 很小 甚至没有名字
    He cracked a bone in his foot so tiny that it hasn't a name.
    但他们昨天照了X光
    But they X-rayed it yesterday
    告诉他要休养一个月
    and told him to keep it up for a month.
    这对他来说太无聊了 所有计划都泡汤了
    It's a great bore to him, putting out all his plans.
    他前所未有的大惊小怪
    He's been making the most enormous fuss.
    其他人都走了
    Everybody else has gone.
    起初 他试着让我留下来陪他
    At first, he tried to make me stay back with him.
    我猜你知道 他的(装)可怜能有多令人恼火
    Well, I expect you know how maddeningly pathetic he can be.
    我差点屈服了 然后我说
    I almost gave in, and then I said,
    “一定有什么人你能找来的吧”
    "Surely there must be someone you can get hold of?"
    然后他说 每个人都不在(英国)或者很忙
    And he said everybody was away or busy,
    总之 没人能来
    and anyway no one else would do.
    但最后 他同意试试找你
    But at last, he agreed to try you,
    我承诺我会留下来 如果你不来的话
    and I promised I'd stay if you failed him,
    所以你能想象 我有多欢迎你
    so you can imagine how popular you are with me.
    我必须要说 我觉得你一接到消息
    I must say, I think it's noble of you
    就大老远赶过来 非常高尚
    to come all this way at a moment's notice.
    他怎么受伤的
    How did he do it?
    不管你信不信 是打槌球的
    Believe it or not, playing croquet.
    他发脾气了 被铁圈绊倒了
    He lost his temper and tripped over a hoop.
    不是一个很光荣的伤疤
    Not a very honorable scar.
    她很像塞巴斯蒂安
    She so much resembled Sebastian
    坐在她旁边
    that sitting beside her,
    我非常困惑于既熟悉
    I was confused by the double illusion
    又陌生的双重幻觉
    of familiarity and strangeness.
    我讨厌在这个时候开车
    I hate driving at this time of the day.
    但家里似乎没有别人会开车了
    There doesn't seem anyone left at home who can drive a car.
    塞巴斯蒂安和我几乎是在露营
    Sebastian and I are practically camping out.
    —抽烟吗 —不了 谢谢
    -Cigarette? -No, thanks.
    帮我点一支 好吗
    Light one for me, will you?
    那是我人生中第一次
    It was the first time in my life
    有人请我做这样的事
    that anyone had asked this of me,
    当我把香烟从我唇间取下 塞进她嘴里的时候
    and as I took the cigarette from my lips and put it in hers,
    我听到蝙蝠交配的吱吱声
    I caught a thin bat's squeak of sexuality
    只有我听得见
    inaudible to any but me.
    谢谢
    Thanks.
    你来过这里 奶奶告诉我的
    You've been here before. Nanny reported it.
    我们都觉得你们没有留下来
    We both thought it very odd of you
    跟我喝茶 很奇怪
    not to stay to tea with me.
    是塞巴斯蒂安的决定
    That was Sebastian.
    你似乎总是听他发号施令
    You seem to let him boss you around a good deal.
    你不应该这样 这对他不好
    You shouldn't. It's very bad for him.
    我们到了
    Here we are.
    如果塞巴斯蒂安没等你就开始吃饭了
    I wouldn't have put it past Sebastian
    我一定不会放过他
    to have started dinner without you.
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    你好 亲爱的
    Hello, darling.
    谢谢你 威尔克斯
    Thank you, Wilcox.
    好了 亲爱的 我接到你的好朋友了
    Well, darling, I've collected your chum.
    我还以为你要死了
    I thought you were dying.
    我也这么以为
    I thought so too.
    疼痛太折磨人了
    The pain was excruciating.
    朱丽娅 你觉不觉得 如果你去问他
    Julia, do you think, if you asked him,
    威尔克斯今晚会给我们一点香槟
    Wilcox would give us champagne tonight?
    我讨厌香槟
    I hate champagne.
    而且赖德先生已经吃过晚饭了
    And Mr. Ryder has already had dinner.
    赖德先生 赖德先生
    Mr. Ryder? Mr. Ryder?
    查尔斯任何时候都喝香槟
    Charles drinks champagne at all hours.
    你知道吗 看着我这只紧紧包扎的脚
    Do you know, looking at this great swaddled foot of mine,
    我总觉得自己得了痛风
    I can't get it out of my head that I've got gout,
    特别渴望香槟
    and that gives me a craving for champagne.
    哇哦
    Ow!
    走哪边
    Which way?
    走这边
    This way.
    晚餐是在红餐厅吃的
    Dinner was served in the Red Dining Room.
    他们吃饭的时候 我吃了一个桃子
    While they dined, I ate a peach
    跟他们讲了我和我父亲的战争
    and told them of the war with my father.
    他对他说 “住在伦敦
    And he said to him, "Living in London,
    你一定错过了你的国家游戏”
    you must miss your national game."
    乔金斯说 “什么国家游戏”
    And Jorkins said, "What national game?"
    我父亲说 “什么 当然是板球”
    And my father said, "Why, cricket, of course."
    我是说 我真的觉得他有时候挺疯的
    I mean, I-l really think he's sometimes quite mad.
    要我说 他听起来像个完美的宝贝
    He sounds a perfect poppet to me.
    现在我要离开你们男孩了
    And now I'm going to leave you boys.
    —你要去哪 —育婴室
    -Where are you off to? -The nursery.
    我答应奶奶 再玩最后一局跳棋
    I promised Nanny a last game of halma.
    亲爱的霍金斯奶奶
    Dear Nanny Hawkins.
    她只为快乐活着
    She lives entirely for pleasure.
    晚安 赖德先生 还有再见
    Good night, Mr. Ryder, and good-bye.
    我明天很早就走
    I'm leaving early.
    我无法表达我对你将我
    I can't tell you how grateful I am to you
    从病床前解救出来的感激
    for relieving me at the sickbed.
    我妹妹今晚很高傲
    My sister's very pompous tonight.
    我觉得她不在乎我
    I don't think she cares for me.
    我不觉得她在乎任何人
    I don't think she cares for anyone very much.
    我爱她 她很像我
    I love her. She's so like me.
    是吗 是吗
    Do you? Is she?
    我是说长相 还有她说话的方式
    In looks, I mean, and the way she talks.
    我不会爱任何一个跟我性格相像的人
    I wouldn't love anyone with a character like mine.
    查尔斯 我们将度过天堂般的时光
    Charles, we're going to have a heavenly time alone.
    第二天早晨
    When, next morning,
    我看到朱丽娅开车从前院消失
    I saw Julia drive from the forecourt and disappear,
    我感受到解脱和平静
    I felt a sense of liberation and peace
    就像我多年后
    such as I was to know years later when,
    经过一夜不安之后
    after a night of unrest,
    听到警报解除的汽笛声
    the sirens sounded the all clear.
    我相信自己在布赖兹赫德的
    I believed myself very close to heaven
    那些慵懒的日子里 非常接近天堂
    during those languid days at Brideshead.
    因此我喜欢回想塞巴斯蒂安
    It is thus I like to remember Sebastian
    那个夏天的样子
    as he was that summer
    我们漫步在那个魔幻城堡中的时候
    when we wandered alone through that enchanted palace.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第一集 Part11 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第二集 Part1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程