故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第三集 Part6
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:88  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    马奇曼夫人在吗
    Is Lady Marchmain in?
    不在 她和表亲们开车去拜访一个邻居了
    No, she's driven off with her cousins to visit a neighbor.
    她会回来吃晚饭的
    She'll be back in time for dinner.
    我能怎么帮你为参加聚会做准备呢
    How can I prepare you for the party?
    唉 明天就结束了
    Alas, it breaks up tomorrow.
    朱丽娅小姐要去别的地方庆祝新年
    Lady Julia departs to celebrate the New Year elsewhere
    还要把上流社会的那帮人都带走
    and takes the beau monde with her.
    我会想念这间房子里出现过的美人们
    I shall miss the pretty creatures about the house,
    尤其是一个叫西莉娅的
    particularly one Celia.
    她是我们
    She is the sister
    倒霉的老相识 博伊·马卡斯特的妹妹
    of our old companion in adversity Boy Mulcaster
    完全不像他
    and wonderfully unlike him.
    我发现她非常迷人
    I find her most engaging.
    我会想她的 因为我明天不(跟他们)走
    I shall miss her, for I do not go tomorrow.
    你要待多久
    How long are you staying?
    哦 直到过年
    Oh, well into the year.
    你呢 查尔斯
    And you, Charles?
    我不知道
    I don't know.
    明天 我要开始认真地(研究)我们女主人的纪念册了
    Tomorrow I start in earnest on our hostess's book.
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    相信我
    Which, believe me,
    这将是那个时代精华的宝库
    is a treasure house of period gems.
    啊 勇敢的猎手回来了
    Ah, the intrepid hunter returns.
    你好
    Hello.
    你什么时候到这的
    When did you get here?
    大概一小时前
    About an hour ago.
    今天过得好吗
    Had a good day?
    其他人呢 塞巴斯蒂安
    Where are the others, Sebastian?
    我受够了 所以骑马晃回来了
    I got fed up, so I hacked back.
    我要上去换衣服
    I'm going up to change.
    查尔斯 上来跟我说话吧 好吗
    Come up and talk to me, Charles, will you?
    好吧 待会见 桑格拉斯先生
    Well, no doubt see you later, Mr. Samgrass.
    圣诞日 我们去了小教堂三次
    We went to chapel three times on Christmas Day.
    妈咪找来一些宦官唱大弥撒
    Mummy found some eunuchs to sing High Mass.
    听起来非常奇怪
    It sounded very peculiar.
    好吧 我们有乡村唱诗班对我们唱诗
    Well, we had the village choir bawling at us
    在吟游诗人画廊
    from the minstrels' gallery,
    表演厅或城堡里演奏者表演的楼厅
    堂兄贾斯珀强迫我们
    and Cousin Jasper dragooned us
    没完没了地打桥牌
    into playing endless games of bridge.
    这里的人有我认识的吗
    Will I know anybody who's here?
    我觉得应该没有
    No, I shouldn't think so.
    他们都是妈咪和朱丽娅的人
    They're all people of Mummy's and Julia's.
    他们都会过来喝茶
    They'll all be there at tea.
    你好 塞巴斯蒂安
    Hello, Sebastian.
    看到了吧
    See what I mean?
    简直是动物园
    Absolute zoo.
    查尔斯 你来了
    Charles, you've arrived.
    你好
    Hello.
    你好 科迪莉娅
    Hello, Cordelia.
    你圣诞过得好吗
    Did you have a good Christmas?
    嗯 挺安静的
    Mm, quiet.
    我要去问问妈咪 我今晚可不可以
    I'm going to ask Mummy if I can stay up
    晚点睡 庆祝你的到来
    especially late tonight in honor of your arrival.
    哦 那一定很有趣
    Oh, that'll be fun.
    塞巴斯蒂安 你怎么了
    Sebastian, what happened to you?
    哦 我觉得无聊
    Oh, I got bored.
    好吧 你又错过了最好的部分
    Well, you missed the best part again.
    我们在春场跑得飞快
    We had the most tremendous gallop across Spring Fields,
    六个跳到了普拉茨林
    six jumps to Platts Wood,
    我是唯一一个保持不动的
    and I only just managed to stay on.
    嗯 好的 我们都知道你有多勇敢了
    Hmm, well, we all know how brave you are.
    哼 我比你勇敢 我是唯一一个抓到魔王的
    Well, I'm braver than you, and I've only got Mr. Beelzebub.
    今天的运动真棒
    Quite a good day's sport.
    哦 塞巴斯蒂安 很高兴见到你
    Oh, Sebastian, good to see you.
    你好
    Hello.
    我觉得在我们费力地过走萨克斯顿林之后
    I think the hounds were on better form
    猎犬们表现得更好了
    after we dragged Thaxton Wood.
    它们(追猎物)追得很紧
    They pressed very hard.
    可能这就是我们能猎杀的原因
    Probably why we made the kill.
    啊 赖德 你怎么样
    Ah, Ryder, how are you?
    你好 布赖迪 我很好 谢谢
    Hello, Bridey. Very well, thanks.
    你什么时候来的
    When did you get here?
    哦 塞巴斯蒂安
    Oh, Sebastian,
    你离开霍姆林之后发生了什么
    what happened to you after you left the Home woods?
    我提前回来了
    I came back early.
    我到处找你
    I looked all over the place for you.
    不用了 谢谢你
    No, thank you.
    啊 查尔斯
    Ah, Charles.
    抱歉
    Excuse me.
    我们的女主人刚刚回来了
    Our hostess has just returned.
    她在问你有没有到
    She was asking if you had arrived yet.
    你可以去她的起居室找她
    You'll find her in her sitting room.
    啊 谢谢你
    Ah, thank you.
    我正要去跟你母亲问好
    I'm just going along to say hello to you mother.
    为什么
    Why?
    你今晚会见到她的
    You'll see her this evening.
    呃 你知道的
    Well, you know.
    待会见
    I'll see you later.
    我很高兴查尔斯加入了聚会
    I'm delighted Charles has joined the party.
    我觉得这是很好的预兆
    It augurs well, I feel,
    我们在你母亲的家里重聚
    this reunion of ours in your mother's house.
    我很期待我们在一起的时间
    I look forward to our time together.
    你的圣诞过得开心吗
    Did you enjoy your Christmas?

    Yes.
    我过得挺开心的 谢谢你
    Yes. I did. Thank you.
    我希望你们都能安心下来
    I hope you've both managed to settle down
    自从那次意外之后…
    after the incident...
    回到牛津 我是说
    back at Oxford, I mean.
    我听说你的苦修不太艰苦
    I gather your penance hasn't been too harsh.
    我们被禁足了 但是…
    We were gated, but...
    我希望你能意识到 那件事我们要感谢桑格拉斯先生
    I expect you realize we have Mr. Samgrass to thank for that.
    我是说 (正是因为他) 你们
    I mean, that the pair of you
    没有被特别严厉地对待
    weren't more severely dealt with.
    你知道 他代表我们(为你们)
    He's worked extraordinarily hard, you know,
    非常努力奔走
    on our behalf.
    他见了学监 副校长
    He saw the proctor, the vice-chancellor.
    他让贝尔主教向院长求情
    He got Monsignor Bell to call on the dean.
    是的 我知道
    Yes, I know.
    好吧 现在都结束了 对吧
    Well, that's all over now, isn't it?
    晚饭前 我得去小教堂一趟
    I must make a short visit to the chapel before dinner.
    我猜我说服不了你去
    I don't suppose I can persuade you to come.
    我们得把你变成一个天主教徒 查尔斯
    We must make a Catholic of you, Charles.
    宗教信仰主宰了这个家
    Religion predominated in the house,
    不仅是它的惯例 日常弥撒
    not only in its practices, the daily mass
    早上和晚上在小教堂念的《玫瑰经[圣母圣颂]》
    and Rosary morning and evening in the chapel,
    还有所有的(人际)交往
    but in all its intercourse.
    谁要去小教堂念《玫瑰经》
    Who's coming to chapel for the Rosary?
    呃 我觉得 我最好照顾查尔斯
    Well, I think I'd better look after Charles.
    我得马上洗澡 妈咪
    I must have my bath at once, Mummy.
    我很脏
    I'm filthy.
    我去 我待会再换衣服
    I'll come. I can change later.
    我也可以去吗 马奇曼夫人
    May I come too, Lady Marchmain,
    如果你不介意的话
    if you don't mind?
    当然不介意 神父
    Of course not. Father?
    当然 马奇曼夫人
    Certainly, Lady Marchmain.
    以下为《圣母经》 翻译来自网络
    天主圣母玛利亚 求你现在和我们临终时
    Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
    为我们罪人祈求天主 阿门
    now, and at the hour of our death, amen.
    万福玛利亚 你充满盛宠 主与你同在
    Hail Mary, full of grace, Our Lord is with thee.
    你在妇女中受颂赞
    Blessed art thou among women,

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第三集 Part5 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第三集 Part7

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程