看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:788  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    - 又上路了…史莱克,跟我唱歌 - 噢,不

    - On the road again Sing it with me, Shrek. - Hey. Oh, oh!

    我急不可待要上路了…

    I can't wait to get on the road again

    我刚才没说什么

    What did I say about singing?

    - 我可以吹口哨儿吗? - 不

    - Can I whistIe? - No.

    - 哼歌吗? - 行,哼吧

    - Can I hum it? - All right, hum it.

    [ Humming ]

    [ Grunts ]

    [Whimpering]

    够了,他要开口了

    That's enough. He's ready to talk.

    [Coughing]

    [ Laughing ]

    [ CIears Throat ]

    跑,跑,赶快跑

    Run, run, run, as fast asyou can.

    你抓不到我,我是个姜饼人!

    You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man!

    - 你是个魔鬼   - 我不是,你是

    - You're a monster. - I'm not the monster here. You are.

    你和其他的神话故事垃圾毒坏了我完美的世界

    You and the rest ofthat fairy taIe trash, poisoning my perfect worId.

    他们都到哪里去了?

    Now, tell me! Where are the others?

    吃我!

    - Eat me! - [ Grunts ]

    我设法公平地对待你们这些东西

    I've tried to be fair toyou creatures.

    现在,我的耐心消失了! 告诉我,不然…

    Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me or I'll--

    不,别动我的糖浆扣子!

    No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.

    谁把他们藏起来了?

    All right then. Who's hiding them?

    好,我告诉你,你知道松饼人吗?

    Okay, I'll tell you. Doyou know the muffin man?

    - 松饼人?  - 松饼人

    - The muffin man? - The muffin man.

    对,我知道松饼人,她住在特鲁里街?

    Yes, I know the muffin man, who Iives on Drury Lane?

    她跟松饼人结婚了

    Well, she's married to the muffin man.

    - 松饼人? - 松饼人!

    - The muffin man? - The muffin man!

    - 她跟松饼人结婚了

    - She's married to the muffin man. - “[DoorOpens]”

    主人! 我们找到了?

    My Iord! We found it.

    你还等什么? 把它拿进来

    Then what areyou waiting for? Bring it in.

    [Man Grunting]

    - [ Gasping ] - Oh!

    - 魔镜…     - 别告诉他!

    - Magic mirror-- - Don't tell him anything!

    别!

    No!

    晚安

    - “[GingerbreadMan Whimpers]” - Evening.

    镜子,镜子,墙上的镜子

    Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

    这不是最完美的王国吗?

    Is this not the most perfect kingdom ofthem all?

    严格地讲你不是国王

    Well, technically you're not a king.

    西龙涅斯

    Uh, TheIonius.

    - 你说什么?     - 我说你还不是国王

    - You were saying? - What I mean is, you're not a kingyet.

    但你可以成为国王,你只要和公主结婚就行了

    Butyou can become one. All you have to do is marry a princess.

    接着说

    - Go on. - [ ChuckIes ]

    那么,放松坐下吧,我的主人

    So,just sit back and reIax, my Iord,

    因为你就要会见当今最合格的未婚女子了

    because it's time foryou to meet today's eIigibIe bacheIorettes.

    她们来了!

    And here they are!

    一号倍受精神折磨,她被关在遥远的王国

    Bachelorettenumberone isa mentallyabusedshut-in from a kingdom far, faraway.

    她喜欢吃寿司和洗热水浴

    Shelikessushi andhot tubbinganytime.

    她的爱好还包括为她的两个坏姐姐清理卫生

    Her hobbies include cooking andcleaning forhertwo evilsisters.

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“怪物史莱克1”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)