看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第5讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1438  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The first chance I got,I took the bus up to Memphis to see her perform in that show.

    perform: 表演

    我一找到机会,我就乘车去孟斐斯,去看她表演节目。

    -Host: That was Amber, Amber Flame.Give her a big hand.

    a big hand: [口语]热烈鼓掌

    那位是安珀,安珀·弗兰。请再为她鼓一回掌。

    And now, for your listening and viewing pleasure,direct from Hollywood, California,our very own beatnik beauty.

    pleasure: 愉悦 direct: 直接地 beatnik: 奇装异服行为怪癖的人 beauty: 美人

    接下来的节目你们一定会喜欢,来自加州好莱坞,我们的叛逆美女。

    Let's give a big round of applause to the luscious Bobbie Dylan.

    applause: 鼓掌 luscious: 肉感的或引起性欲的

    让我们用最热烈的掌声欢迎这位美丽的女鲍勃迪伦。

    -Jenny: ” How many roads must a man walk down “

    一个人要走多少路

    ” Before you can call him a man? “

    才能被称为男子汉?

    ” Yes, and how many seas must the white dove sail “

    一条船要出几回海…

    -Forrest: Her dream had come true.

    她的梦想真的实现了。

    -Jenny: ” Before she sleeps in the sand? “

    才能在沙滩上安睡?

    -Forrest: She was a folk singer.

    她成了一位民谣歌手。

    -Jenny: ” Yes, and how many times “

    而到底需要多少次…

    ” Must the cannon balls fly “

    炮火的轰鸣

    ” Before they're forever banned? “

    ban: 禁止

    才能结束战争?

    -Man A: Shake it up now.

    快来点刺激的。

    -Man B: Somebody get her a harmonica.

    harmonica: 口琴

    还是给她一把口琴吧。

    -Jenny: ” The answer, my friend “

    那答案,我的朋友…

    ” Is blowin' in the wind “

    …在风中飘。

    -Man C: This ain't Captain Kangaroo.

    captain: 船长 kangaroo: 袋鼠

    这可不是儿童节目袋鼠船长。

    -Man D: Hey, honey, I got something here for you.

    嘿,甜心,我这里有东西要给你。

    -Man E: Hey! God damn it!

    嘿!去你的!

    -Jenny: Hey, you stupid jerk!I'm singing a song here.Polly, get out here!Shut up yourself!Just shut up!

    jerk: [口语]笨蛋

    嘿,你这傻瓜蛋!我在唱歌。波丽,快走!你闭嘴!闭嘴!

    Forrest! What are you doing here?What are you doing?What are you doing, Forrest?

    Forrest,你来干什么?你干什么?你干什么,Forrest?

    Let me down!You can't keep doing this, Forrest.You can't keep trying to rescue me.

    rescue: 解救

    放下我!你不能老是这样做,Forrest。你别老是想着要救我。

    -Forrest: They was trying to grab you.

    grab: 抓

    他们刚才想抓你。

    -Jenny: A lot of people try to grab me.Just… You can't keep doing this all the time.

    很多人都想抓我。可是你不能老是这样做。

    -Forrest: I can't help it. I love you.

    我忍不住。我爱你。

    -Jenny: Forrest…You don't know what love is.You remember that time we prayed, Forrest?

    Forrest…你不知道什么是爱。你还记得我们的祈祷吗,Forrest?

    We prayed for God to turn me into a birdso I could fly far away.

    我们祈祷上帝把我变成一只鸟,让我能飞得远远的。

    -Forrest: Yes, I do.

    是的,我记得。

    -Jenny: You think I could fly off this bridge?

    你认为我能飞下这座桥吗?

    -Forrest: What do you mean, Jenny?

    你说什么,Jenny?

    -Jenny: Nothing.I got to get out of here.

    没什么。我要离开这里了。

    -Forrest: Wait, Jenny.

    等等,Jenny。

    -Jenny: Forrest, you stay away from me, O. K?You stay away from me, please.Can I have a ride?

    Forrest,你离开我,好吗?请你离开我。我能搭车吗?

    -Driver: Where are you going?

    你去哪里?

    -Jenny: I don't care.

    我无所谓。

    -Driver: Get in the truck.

    truck: 卡车

    上车吧。

    -Forrest: So bye-bye, Jenny.They sending me to Vietnam.It's this whole other country.

    那么再见,Jenny。他们要送我去越南。那是另外一个国家。

    -Jenny: Just hang on a minute.Listen, you promise me something, O. K?

    hang on: 等候

    请再等一会儿。听着,你要答应我一件事,好吗?

    Just if you're ever in trouble,don't be brave.You just run, O. K? Just run away.

    in trouble: 处于不幸中 run away: 逃跑

    如果你遇到了麻烦,不要逞能。你只要跑,好吗?跑得远远的。

    -Forrest: O.K.Jenny.I'll write you all the time.And just like that, she was gone.And just like that, she was gone.

    好吧。Jenny。我会经常写信给你。就是这样,她走了。就是这样,她走了。

    -Mrs. Gump: You come back safe to me.Do you hear?

    你要平平安安地回来。你听明白了吗?

    -Singer: ” Some folks are born “

    有的人生下来

    ” Made to wave the flag “

    wave: 挥动 flag: 旗帜

    是为挥舞旗帜

    ” Ooh, they're red, white, and blue “

    红色白色蓝色

    ” And when the band plays Hail To The Chief “

    band: 乐队 hail: 向…欢呼

    乐队奏起赞歌

    ” Ooh, they'll point the cannon at you “

    point at: 指向

    他们放着礼炮

    ” It ain't me “

    那不会是我

    ” It ain't me “

    那不会是我

    ” I ain't no senator's son “

    senator: 参议员

    我不是高官子弟

    ” It ain't me “

    那不会是我

    -Forrest: Now they told usthat Vietnam was going to be very differentfrom the United States of America.

    他们告诉我们,越南完全不一样,和美利坚合众国相比,

    Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,it was.

    除了啤酒罐和烧烤以外。的确如此。

    -Bubba: Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters. They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.

    waters: 水域

    嘿,我敢打赌这水里全都是虾。他们告诉我越南的虾最好。

    After we win this warand we take over everything,we can get American shrimpers out hereand shrimp these waters.

    take over: 接管 shrimper: 捕虾船

    等我们赢了这场战争,我们就接管所有东西。我们可以把美国捕虾船开过来,在这水里捕虾。

    Just shrimp all the time, man.

    一天到晚捕虾,兄弟。

    -Dan: You must be my FNGs.

    FNG = Fucking New Guy 指越战时缺乏训练,没有经验的新兵

    你们是新兵吧。

    -Forrest and Bubba: Morning, sir.

    早上好,长官。

    -Dan: Oh, get your hands down.

    啊,把你们的手放下。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Do not salute me.

    salute: 敬礼

    不要向我敬礼。

    -Lieutenant Dan: There are goddamn snipers all around this area, who'd love to grease an officer.

    goddamn:讨厌的 sniper: 狙击兵 grease: 油脂;[美国俚语]射杀

    这一带有他妈的很多狙击手,最喜欢打军官。

    -Lieutenant Dan: I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.

    Lieutenant: 中尉 platoon: 排

    我是Dan Taylor中尉,欢迎来到Fort排。

    -Lieutenant Dan: What's wrong with your lip?

    lip: 嘴唇

    你的嘴唇怎么啦?

    -Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir.

    gum: 齿龈

    我天生就是厚嘴唇,长官。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Well, you better tuck that in.

    tuck in: 吸入,卷进

    嗯,你最好把它吸进去点。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

    gonna=going to: 将要 trip wire: 触发式报警装置

    不然会碰到地雷线。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Where are you boys from in the world?

    你们几个是哪里人?

    -Bubba and Gump: Alabama, sir! Alabama, sir!

    Alabama,长官!Alabama,长官!

    -Lieutenant Dan: You twins?

    你们是双胞胎?

    -Gump: No. We are not relations, sir.

    relation: 亲戚

    不,我们不是亲戚,长官。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Look, it's pretty basic here.

    pretty: 相当的

    听着,这里的基本规矩。

    -Lieutenant Dan: You stick with me,

    stick with sb: 紧跟某人

    你们跟紧我,

    -Lieutenant Dan: and learn from the guys, who've been in country a while,

    guy: 人,家伙

    一边向其他人学习,他们来这国家有段时间了,

    -Lieutenant Dan: you'll be all right.

    all right: 好,行

    你们会习惯的。

    -Lieutenant Dan: There is one item of G.I. gear that can be the difference between life and death…

    item: 项目 G.I.: [美国口语]美国兵 gear: 齿轮;士兵的衣服、装备

    士兵有一样装备很重要,它关系到你的生死…

    -Lieutenant Dan: Socks. Cushioned sole, O.D. green.

    cushion: 垫子 sole: 鞋底 O.D. green: 军绿色

    袜子。底部有衬垫,军绿色。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Try and keep your feet dry.

    你要保持双脚干燥。

    -Lieutenant Dan: When we're out humping, change your socks.

    humping:向前移动

    我们爬山的时候,要换袜子。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Whenever we stop, the Mekong will eat a grunt's feet, right off his legs.

    grunt: 呼噜声;[美国俚语]步兵

    否则停下来的时候,湄公河会把你的脚泡烂,整个脚会掉下来。

    -Lieutenant Dan: Sergeant Sims. God damn it, where's that sling rope I said to order?

    Sergeant: 中士 sling rope: 吊索 sling: 悬挂

    Sims中士,见鬼,我叫你去领的绳子呢?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第4讲 下一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第6讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)