看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第15讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:412  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    See, she's putting us down…

    put down: 放下

    瞧,她放我们下来了…

    No! I'm too young to be eaten.

    不!我这么年轻,不该被吃掉啊!

    Wow! Nice mucus. And I don't care for, everyone.

    mucus: 黏液 care for: 关心

    哇!这鼻涕长得真有型,可不是人人都有啊。

    Listen these things get complicated. Maybe we can work something out.

    complicated: 复杂的

    那个,这些事情是很复杂啦,也许我们能商量个办法。

    I can have them on Sundays to Tuesdays? Wednesdays to Fridays? Weekends!

    周日到周二我带?或者周三到周五?周末就够了!

    It's Okay, mommas okay!

    没事,妈妈没事!

    If you eat me, it will send a bad message.

    message: 启示

    你要是吃了我,对孩子们影响不好。

    Ha! Score one for the sloth!

    score: 得分 sloth: 树懒

    哈哈!看看孩子们护着谁,我得一分!

    And the scores all tied up.

    tie up: 纠缠

    现在就算打的难解难分吧。

    -Crash: Do you think the beast will find, Sid?

    beast: 野兽

    你觉得那个怪物会不会找到Sid?

    Or more importantly, us?

    最主要是,会不会找到,我们?

    -Buck: Rudy? Are you joking? He's relentless. He knows all, sees all eats all.

    joke: 开玩笑 relentless: 坚韧的

    Rudy?开玩笑,他可是不知疲倦的,他洞察一切,吞噬一切。

    So that's a, yes.

    也就是说,会了。

    Hey, get off my lawn! Go on shoo!!

    get off: 离开 lawn: 草坪 go on: 继续 shoo: 发出嘘声赶走

    嘿,从我家草坪上滚开,走!

    I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar. You know, before he came out.

    caterpillar: 毛虫

    那家伙,他还是毛毛虫的时候我就认识,你知道的啦,就是他还没变态的时候。

    -Diego: So your just living down here by your wits! All on your own, no responsibilities?

    wit: 智力 on one's own: 独自地 responsibility: 责任

    这么说,你就这么靠智慧生存!孤身一人,了无牵挂?

    -Buck: Not one! It's incredible. No dependence, no limits, the greatest life a single guy can have.

    incredible: 难以置信的 dependence: 依赖 limit: 限制 single: 单身的

    就我一个!岂不妙哉,没有依赖,自由自在,真是每个单身汉的梦想。

    -Diego: Did you hear that? This is my kind of place.

    你听到没?这就是我想呆的地方。

    -Buck: Hello? No… No I can't really talk right now… I'm trying to recover a dead sloth.

    recover: 取回 sloth: 树懒

    喂?不行啊,现在不方便说话…我得去给个死树懒收尸。

    Now, They're following Me! I know! They think I'm crazy.

    follow: 跟随 crazy: 疯狂的

    这会,那帮人还跟着我呢!就是说!他们还以为我疯了。

    O-Okay… We're going into the Chasm of Death, I'm gonna lose you. I love you too.

    chasm: 峡谷

    好了…我们快到“死亡峡谷”了信号不好,快断了,我也爱你。

    Alright, goodbye. Goodbye, bye. Okay, follow me!

    好了,再见,拜拜,嘿,都跟上!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第14讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第16讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)