看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第22讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:316  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Claw, kick…now…

    抓一下,踢一下。

    I look back over my shoulder

    shoulder: 肩(部)

    现在我伸出脑袋。

    to see if I am being followed…

    看看是否被跟踪了

    and I'm breathing!

    我换气。

    and I'm stalking and I'm stalking…

    我再撕,再撕。

    I am falling…

    我掉下来了。

    -Diego: Correction! You're sinking…

    correction: 纠正 sink: 下沉

    很对,你沉底了。

    kind of like a rock!

    就像石头。

    -Animal X: Hey, do we do any special tricks like

    special: 专门的 trick: 诡计

    嘿,我们要做些小把戏吗?

    roll over? Or do we just…

    比如打个滚? 或者

    throw our weight around?

    throw: 使突然陷入 weight: 重量

    只是坐着等。

    Sorry,, I don't know my own strength yet!

    strength: 力(气)

    抱歉,我还不清楚自己的力气有多大。

    -Manny: Ellie, do you realise that…

    realise: 认识

    Ellie 你了解我们

    now, we have a chance to save our species?

    可能有机会拯救我们这物种了吗?

    -Animal X: Really? How are we going to do that?

    真的吗?我们要怎么做才行呢?

    -Manny: Well, you know…

    这个…你知道的。

    -Animal X: Oh! Uh, uh! Did you just?!No…

    噢! 噢!你是不是说?! 不…

    -Manny: I didn't mean.

    我不是这个意思

    -Animal X: I'm not a mammoth for five minutes

    我刚做猛犸象不到5分钟

    … and you're hittin' on me?

    你就开始打我的主意?

    -Manny: I wasn't saying…

    我不是这个意思,

    not right now. I'm…

    right now: 现在

    不是现在,我…

    in time…!

    in time: 及时

    到时候再说。

    I was just saying that it's

    我的意思是,

    our responsibility…

    responsibility: 责任

    这是我们的责任。

    -Animal X: What?!

    什么?!

    -Manny: That came out wrong!

    我说错了吗!

    You're very pretty…

    你非常漂亮,

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第23讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第24讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)