看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第23讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:261  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    But, we just met…

    不过我们还才刚刚认识。

    -Animal X: Responsibility…?!

    责任?

    Just doing your duty, huh? Is that it?

    duty: 责任

    只是尽你的责任吗?就为了这个?

    Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice…

    ultimate: 极端的 sacrifice: 牺牲

    准备好做最终的牺牲。

    to save your species!

    来拯救你自己的物种

    Well, I got some news for you!

    我告诉你个消息。

    You not saving the species tonight…

    你今晚救不了这个物种,

    or any other night!

    以后哪天晚上也救不了。

    -Diego: So, how did it go?

    你们相处得如何?

    -Manny: Hmm! Not bad…

    恩,不太糟。

    -Animal X: Ok, let's go!

    好了,我们出发。

    We traveled with you all day…

    我们整个白天都跟着你们。

    now you coming with us at night!

    晚上你们跟着我们。

    -Manny: but we can't see at night

    但是,晚上我们看不见东西。

    -Animal X: Then enjoy…the flood!

    enjoy: 享受

    那就享受这盲目吧。

    -Animal V: I can't even look at him!

    我都不愿多看一眼了。

    -Animal W: Pervert!

    变态!

    -Sid: Making friends

    多交朋友,

    everywhere you go! Just making friends!

    到哪里都该多交朋友。

    -Animal V: Watch out, there's a stump!

    stump: 树桩

    小心,那里有块石头。

    Not anymore…

    现在没有了。

    -Manny: I thought we could walk together

    together: 在一起

    我觉得我们可以走在一块。

    -Animal V: Crash, ask the man why he thinks that?

    Crash, 问问那人为什么这么想?

    She said she thinks you are a jerk…

    她说了她觉得你是个窝囊废

    and to go away!

    要你走开。

    -Manny: She didn't say…Oww!

    她没说…啊!

    Look! Maybe if we spend more time

    也许我们该多花点时间。

    -Animal X: Tell him that I need, a little personal space right here!

    personal: 个(私)人的

    告诉他,我现在需要一点私人空间。

    -Animal V: She said…go jump in a lake…

    她说了,你该去跳湖。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第21讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第22讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)