世界末日!
-Animal H: With a slight chance of patchy sunshine
slight: 轻微的 chance: 可能性;机会 sunshine: 日光,日照
当薄冰碰到灼热的阳光,
later in the week
接下来的那周…
-Manny: Come on! Don't listen to him
listen to: 听
得了吧,别听他的了。
-Manny: Fast Tony, would sell his own mother for a grape!
grape: 葡萄
Fast Tony 为了吃会把自己的老妈卖了。
-Animal H: Are you making an offer?
offer: 提供
你在出价吗?
-Animal H: I mean no! I would not!
我是说,不。我没有胡说。
-Animal B: Haven't you heard? The ice is melting!
melt: (使)融化
你们没听说吗?这些冰一直在融化。
-Manny: You see this ground? It's covered in ice.
ground: 地(面),土地 cover: (掩)盖;占
这个地方被冰雪覆盖着。
-Manny: A thousand, years ago it was covered in ice
thousand: 一千
一千年前就是如此。
-Manny: A thousand years from now
一千年以后,
it will still be ice!
也会如此。
-Animal I: Say, buddynot to cast aspersions, on your survival instincts, but
cast: 投(射) aspersion: 诽谤,中伤 survival: 幸存 instinct: 本能
嘿,哥们,呃且不去质疑你的生存本能,
haven't, mammoths pretty much gone extinct?
pretty: 相当,很 extinct: 灭绝的
那么猛犸象怎么已经走向灭绝了呢?
-Manny: What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
-Animal I: I'm talking, about you being the last of your kind!
kind: 种类
我说得是,你应该是你们族的最后一个了。
-Manny: Ahh! Your breath smells like ants!
smell: 闻到;察觉 ant: 蚂蚁
啊,你没刷牙吧。
-Animal I: Be as that as it may
既然你不想承认,
When's, the last time you saw another mammoth?
那你什么时候看见过其它猛犸象呢?
-Diego: Ah! Don't pay any attention to him Manny
attention: 注意
啊!别理他,Manny。
-Manny: Mammoths can't go extinct
猛犸象才不会灭绝,
they are the biggest things on earth!
earth: 地球
我们是世界上最庞大的生物。
-Animal J: What about the dinosaurs?
dinosaur: 恐龙
那恐龙呢?
-Manny: The dinosaurs got cocky!
cocky: 骄傲的
恐龙都有怪癖。
-Manny: They made enemies!
enemy: 敌人
这样会给他们带来敌人。
-Animal K: Look!…
快看~~







