看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:641  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    [Scene: Po chooses to stay in the Palace, and Shifu still wants to get rid of him.]

    -The Five: Good morning, Master!

    早上好,大师!

    -Master: Panda!

    熊猫!

    Panda!

    熊猫!

    Wake up!

    起床!

    -Master: He's quit.

    他退出了。

    -Viper: What do we do now, with the panda gone?

    我们现在怎么办?熊猫走了,

    Who will be the Dragon Warrior?

    谁会成为“龙武士”呢?

    -Master: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time

    resume: 继续

    我们能做的,就是勤加练习,假以时日,

    the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

    reveal: 显露

    真正的“龙武士”便会脱颖而出。

    What are you doing here?!

    你在这干吗?

    -Po: Hi!Good morning, Master!

    早上好,大师!

    I thought I'd warm up a little.

    我想先热热身。

    -Master: You're stuck.

    你是被卡住了。

    -Po: Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?

    卡住了?什么,哪有?

    Nah. This is one of my... Yeah, I'm stuck.

    这是我的一只……没错,我是被卡住了。

    -Master: help Him.

    去帮他。

    -Crane: Oh, dear.

    噢,我的祖宗,

    Maybe on three. One two...

    我数到三!一,二,

    ...three.

    ……三。

    -Po: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    -Crane: Don't mention it.

    不用客气。

    -Po: No, really, I appreciate...

    appreciate: 感激

    不,我真的很感激……

    -Crane: Ever.

    永远别提!

    -Master: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?

    split: 劈开

    你真以为你能一夜练成横劈?

    It takes years to develop one's flexibility!

    flexibility: 柔韧性

    这可是数年苦练才修得的柔韧性。

    And years longer to apply it in combat!

    combat: 格斗

    再继以数载,才能用之以战。

    Put that down!

    把那放下来!

    The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

    knuckle: 指节

    我们只收集的纪念品是流血的指节跟断掉的骨头。

    -Po: Yeah!Excellent.

    好啊!棒极了!

    -Master: Let's get started.

    让我们开始吧。

    Are you ready?

    你准备好了吗?

    -Po: I was born re...

    我天生就准备……啊!

    -Viper: I'm sorry, brother.

    真不好意思,伙计。

    I thought you said you were ready.

    我以为你说了你准备好了呢。

    -Po: That was awesome!

    awesome: 令人叹为观止的

    那太彪悍了!

    Let's go again!

    我们再来一次吧!

    -Master: I've been taking it easy on you panda.

    我一直都还比较照顾你,熊猫。

    But no more.

    可现在不了。

    Your next opponent will be me.

    下一个对手,就是我了。

    -Po: All right!Yeah , let's go!

    好!太棒了!上吧!

    Step forth.

    上前一步。

    The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness

    胜利的两个诀窍就是,找到对手的软肋,

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫1”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)