当然,为什么会有事?
-Diego: I Just thought you
我只是觉得你…
-Manny: Storytimes over…the end!
storytimes: 故事时间
故事时间结束了,没有了。
-Animal A: Out of the way! Run for your lives!
out of: 离开
大家快跑啊,想活命就快跑。
-Diego: Hey, watch it!
Hey~等等。
-Diego: Where's everybody going?
everybody: 每人
你们这是去哪儿呢?
-Animal A: The world's coming to an end!
世界末日就要来了。
-Manny: What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
-Animal B: Fast Tony! He says the world's going to flood!
fast: 快 flood: 淹没
Fast Tony! 他说这个世界将被洪水淹没。
-Animal H: Folks,, I hold in my hand a device so powerful
folk: 各位 device: 装置 powerful: 强大的
伙计们,我手里拿着的这根小管子。
it can actually pull air
actually: 事实上;实际上
可以让你把空气,
right out of the sky!!
sky: 天(空)
一直呼到天上去。
-Animal H: Gather round…gather round!
gather: 聚集
过来看看吧,来看看吧。
-Animal H: Pardon me, do you have gills ma'am?
pardon me: 对不起
打扰一下,您有鳃吗,夫人?
-Animal H: So you can't breathe under water?
breathe: 呼吸
所以你不能在水里呼吸对吧。
-Animal H: My assistant here will demonstrate!
assistant: 助手 demonstrate: 说明
我的助手可以为你示范。
-Billy: Hey, I can smell the ocean!
smell: 闻到;察觉 ocean: 洋,海洋
Hey~~我可以闻到海洋的味道。
-Animal H: What are you doing…?
笨蛋,你在这做什么呢?
-Animal H: I can't sell that now…!!
我不能卖它了。
-Animal H: You suck, air through your mouth you moron!!
suck: 吸,吮 through: 穿过 mouth: 嘴,口 moron: 低能者
这个是要塞进嘴里的,你个笨蛋。
-Animal H: If you're a pupil, of mine, and I'm starting instruction…
pupil: 学生 instruction: 说明
如果你想知道,我现在就给你讲解。
-Animal H: you'll, have plenty of air for eons to come!
plenty of: 很多的 eon: 永久
有了这个,不管是横渡海峡,还是绕着小岛游一圈,都不会有问题。
-Animal H: Of course, don't stay buried!
of course: 当然,自然
当然,不要把它放到水下。
-Manny: Why are you scaring, everybody with this doomsday stuff?
scare: 吓,使害怕 doomsday: 世界末日 stuff: 东西
为什么你要用末日来吓唬大家?
-Animal H: I'm trying to make a living here pal
make a living: 讨生活
啊哈哈哈~ 我只是在讨生活而已,老兄。
-Animal H: It's all part of my weather forecast!
part: 部分 weather: 天气,气象 forecast: 预测,预报
这只是我的预言中的一部分。
-Animal H: The 5 day outlook is calling, for intense flooding, followed by
outlook: 前景 intense: 强烈的
五天激烈的水灾,接着就是。







