看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第3讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:869  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Bully A: didn't you hear me, stupid?

    你没听见吗,傻瓜?

    -Jenny: Run, Forrest!

    跑,Forrest!

    -Bully B: Get in the truck!Come on! He's getting away! Move it!

    get away: 逃脱

    快上卡车!快!他要跑了!快追!

    -Jenny: Run, Forrest! Run!

    跑,Forrest!跑!

    -Bully A: Move it! Move it!You better be runnin'!Whoo-hoo! Go!

    快追,快追!你快跑吧!哇!快!

    -Jenny: Run, Forrest!

    跑,Forrest!

    -Forrest: Now, it used to beI ran to get where I was going.I never thought it would take me anywhere.

    used to: 过去常常

    一直以来我到哪儿都跑着去。我没想过后来会跑遍所有地方。

    -Football Coach: Who in the hell is that?

    那究竟是什么人?

    -Assistant Coach: That there is Forrest Gump, Coach.Just a local idiot.

    idiot: 白痴

    那人叫Forrest·甘,教练。当地的傻瓜。

    -Forrest: And can you believe it?I got to go to college, too.

    你能相信吗?我也能上大学了。

    -Football Player: Forrest, move it!Run!

    Forrest,快!跑!

    -Forrest: O.K.!

    好!

    -Football Player: Run!

    跑!

    -Coach: Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!Run, son of a bitch, run! Go! Run!Run! Run! Go!

    son of a bitch: [粗俗语]狗娘养的

    跑,你这狗娘养的傻瓜!跑!跑,狗娘养的,跑!快跑!跑!跑!

    He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive,but he sure is fast.

    他大概是狗娘养的最傻的傻瓜,但他跑得真是快。

    -Forrest: Now, maybe it's just me,but college was very confusing times.

    confusing: 使人困惑的

    也许只是我这样觉得,但大学生活让我非常迷惑。

    -Chet Huntley: Federal troops, enforcing a court order,integrated the University of Alabama today.

    federal: 联邦的 troop: 军队 enforce: 实施 integrate: 取消(学校的)种族隔离

    联邦军队,执行法庭的判决,今天在亚拉巴马大学取缔种族隔离。

    Two Negroes were admitted,but only after Governor George Wallacehad carried out his symbolic threatto stand in the school house door.

    negro: 黑人 admitted: 给…进入的权利 governor: 州长 carry out: 拿出

    symbolic: 象征的 threat: 威胁

    允许两名黑人进学校,但乔治华莱士州长随后发出他的象征性威胁,站在教学楼门口。

    -Governor Wallace: I take it from that statement…

    statement: 声明

    我对于那个声明…

    -Forrest: Earl, what's going on?

    Earl,出什么事了?

    -Earl: Coons are trying to get into school.

    coon: 浣熊【黑鬼】[对黑人的侮辱性称呼]

    熊崽想进这学校。

    -Forrest: Coons? When raccoons tried getting on our back porch,Mama just chased them off with a broom.

    porch: 门廊 chase off: 赶走 broom: 扫帚

    熊崽?如果浣熊想进我家的后院,妈妈会用扫帚赶它们走。

    -Earl: Not raccoons, you idiot. Niggers.And they want to go to school with us.

    nigger: 黑鬼

    我不是说浣熊,傻瓜。是黑鬼。他们想和我们一起上学校。

    -Forrest: With us? They do?

    和我们一起?他们?

    -Newsman: Shortly after Govern or Wallace had carried out his promise to block the door way,

    promise: 诺言 block: 阻塞

    在华莱士州长将阻塞校门的威胁付诸实施之后,

    Kennedy ordered these cretary of defense to use military force.

    order: 命令 military force: 武力

    肯尼迪下令国防部使用武力

    Here, by video tape, is the encounterby General Graham, commander of the National Guard,and Governor Wallace.

    video tape: 录像带 encounter: 冲突

    本台播放的录像,是当时在现场国民警卫队指挥官格拉汉将军和华莱士州长的冲突。

    -Governor Wallace: Because these National Guardsmenare here today as federal soldiers for Alabama,and they live within our borders.

    within: 在…里面 border: 边界

    因为国民警卫队今天是作为亚拉巴马州的联邦士兵,他们住在本州境内。

    They are our brothers.We are winning in this fight,

    fight: 作战

    他们是我们的兄弟。我们已经获得胜利,

    because we are awakening the American peopleto the dangers that we have spoken about so many times

    awaken: 唤醒 speak about: 谈论

    因为我们唤醒了美国人民去面对我们谈论已久的危机。

    that is so evident today…A trend toward military dictatorship in this country.

    evident: 明显的 trend: 趋势 dictatorship: 独裁政权

    今天的事清楚地显示…我们的国家正在走向军事独裁。

    -Newsman: And so, at day's end,the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa had been desegregated,

    desegregate: 废除…的种族隔离

    就这样,当天傍晚,在图卡卢沙的亚拉巴马大学的隔离被取缔,

    and students Jimmy Hood and Vivian Malonehad been signed up for summer classes.

    sign up: 注册登记

    学生Jimmy Hood和Vivian Malone已登记参加夏季的课程学习。

    -Forrest: Ma'am, you dropped your book.Ma'am.

    drop: 掉下

    太太,你的书掉了。太太。

    -Chet Huntley: Govern or Wallace did what he promised.By being on the Tuscaloosa campus, he kept the mob…

    mob: 人群

    华莱士州长说到做到。在图卡卢沙的校园里,他让人们…

    -Coach A: Say, wasn't that Gump?

    喂,那是Gump吧?

    -Coach B: Naw, that couldn't be.

    不,不会的。

    -Coach C: It sure as hell was.

    sure as hell = as sure as hell 肯定无疑

    绝对是他。

    -Forrest: A few years later,that angry little man at the school house doorthought it'd be a good idea and ran for president.

    run for: 竞选 president: 总统

    几年之后,教学楼门口那位坏脾气的小个子觉得去竞选总统是个好主意。

    But somebody thought that it wasn't.But he didn't die.

    但有人觉得不是。但他没有死。

    -Black Woman: My bus is here.

    我的车到了。

    -Forrest: Is it the number 9?

    这是9路车吗?

    -Black Woman: No, it's the number 4.

    不,这是4路车。

    -Forrest: It was nice talking to you.

    很高兴和你聊天。

    -White Woman: I remember when that happened, when Wallace got shot.I was in college.

    我还记得那时候,当华莱士遇刺时,我还在上大学。

    -Forrest: Did you go to a girls' college or a girls' and boys' together college?

    你上的是女子大学还是男女都有的大学?

    -White Woman: It was coed.

    coed: [口语]男女同校的

    男女都有。

    -Forrest: 'Cause Jenny went to a college I couldn't go to.

    Jenny上的大学我不能去上。

    It was a college just for girls.But I'd go and visit her every chance I got.

    chance: 机会

    那是所女孩子读的大学。但我一有机会就去看她。

    -Radio: ”I don't know why I love you“

    我不知道我为何爱你

    ” But I do “

    可我就是爱

    ”I don't know why I cry so “

    我不知道我为何哭泣

    ” But I do “

    可我就是哭

    ”I only know I know that… “

    我只知道我知道…

    -Jenny: That hurts.

    hurt: 感到疼痛

    很痛。

    -Radio: ” But I don't know why I love you“

    可我不知道我为何爱你

    ” But I do “

    可我就是爱

    -Jenny: Forrest!Forrest!Forrest, stop it!Stop it!What are you doing?

    Forrest!Forrest!Forrest,住手!住手!你干什么?

    -Forrest: He was hurting you.

    hurt: 伤害

    他在伤害你。

    -Jenny: No, he wasn't!Get over there!Billy, I'm sorry.

    不,他没有!往那边走!比利,对不起。

    -Billy: Just keep away from me.

    keep away from: 远离

    请离我远一点。

    -Jenny: Don't be such… Don't go.Billy, wait a second.He doesn't know any better.Forrest, why'd you do that?

    不要这样…不要走。比利,等一下。他不懂事。Forrest,你为什么那样做?

    -Forrest: I brought you some chocolate.I'm sorry.I'll go back to my college now.

    我给你带了巧克力来。对不起。现在我要回我的学校了。

    -Jenny: Forrest…Look at you.Come on.Come on.

    Forrest…瞧你。来吧。来吧。

    -Forrest: Is this your own room?

    这是你自己的房间吗?

    -Jenny: Shh!Do you ever dream, Forrest…about who you're going to be?

    dream: 做梦

    嘘!你有过梦想吗,Forrest…梦想你将来要成为什么人?

    -Forrest: Who I'm going to be?

    我将来要成为什么人?

    -Jenny: Yeah.

    对。

    -Forrest: Aren't I going to be me?

    我将来不能做我自己了吗?

    -Jenny: You'll always be you,just another kind of you.You know?

    你永远都会是你,但会是另一种人。你明白吗?

    I want to be famous.I want to be a singer like Joan Baez.

    famous: 出名的

    我想成名。我想当个琼·贝兹那样的歌手。

    I just want to be… on an empty stagewith my guitar, my voice.Just me.

    stage: 舞台

    我只想…站在空旷的舞台上伴着我的吉它,我的歌声。只有我自己。

    And I want to reach people on a personal level.I want to be able to say things,just one to one.

    reach: 触及 personal: 个人的 level: 等级

    我想自己去接触大众。我想能够谈一些事,只是两个人之间。

    Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?

    你有和女孩子一起过吗,Forrest?

    -Forrest: I sit next to them in my home economics class all the time.Oh, I'm sorry.

    我和她们坐一起在家政课的课堂上。啊,对不起。

    -Jenny: It's O.K.

    没关系。

    -Forrest: Sorry.

    对不起。

    -Jenny: It's all right.It's O.K.

    没关系。没关系。

    -Forrest: Oh, I'm dizzy.

    dizzy: 晕眩的

    啊,我头晕。

    -Jenny: I'll bet that never happened in home ec.

    我想你在家政课上没做过这个吧。

    -Forrest: No.I think I ruined your roommate's bathrobe.

    ruin: 毁坏 bathrobe: 浴衣

    没有。我想我弄脏了你室友的浴袍。

    -Jenny: I don't care. I don't like her anyway.

    我无所谓,反正我不喜欢她。

    -Audience: Run! Run! Run! Run!Run! Run! Run! Run!Run! Run! Run! Run!

    跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!

    Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!Stop! Stop! Stop!

    跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!停!停!停!

    -Forrest: College ran by real fast'cause I played so much football.

    run: (光阴)流逝

    大学生活过得真快,因为我美式足球打得太多。

    They even put me on a thingcalled the all-America teamwhere you get to meet the president of the United States.

    meet: 遇见

    他们还把我弄进一个什么东西,叫做全美明星队,那样你可以去见合众国的总统。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第2讲 下一篇:看“阿甘正传”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)