看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第7讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:363  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Manny: Fast Tony was right!

    看来Fast Tony是对的!

    -Manny: everything is melting!

    所有的东西都在融化。

    -Manny: It's all gonna flood…

    洪水就要泛滥了。

    -Manny: Come on! We're gotta warn them.

    warn:警告,告诫

    快点,我们要告诉他们。

    -Sid: Maybe we can, rapidly evolve into water creatures.

    rapidly: 迅速地 evolve: (使)进化 creature: 生物

    也许我们可以快速进化成水生动物。

    -Diego: That's genius, Ed…

    genius: 天才

    你真是天才。sid。

    -Sid: Call me 'Squid'.

    叫我“乌贼”。

    -Sid: Geesthis whole thing's a piece of junk!

    junk: 破烂

    天啊。这里所有的东西都是垃圾。

    -Sid: I can't believe I live here!

    我简直不敢相信我住在这。

    -Sid: What?

    怎么了?

    -Animal H: I can breathe

    这个没用。

    -Animal H: I present you, with this revolutionary gizmo, we call

    present: 呈现 revolutionary: 革命的

    我找到了它的革命性产品,我们管它叫做。

    Bark!!

    木板!!

    -Animal H: It's so buoyant, it actually floats!

    buoyant: 轻快的 actually: 事实上;实际上 float: (使)浮动

    最重要的是,它可以浮起来。

    -Animal A: I'll show you something that floats!

    我会让你看到什么东西能浮起来。

    -Animal H: Alright… it's your funeral!

    funeral: 葬礼,丧礼

    尽管笑吧,你们的死期快到了。

    -Animal H: You see!, This is exactly what I'm talking about!

    看到了吧,这正是我所说过的。

    -Animal H: Giant balls of fury larva…

    giant: 巨大的 fury: 狂怒 larva: (昆虫的)幼虫

    天空中想起巨大的咆哮声。

    the size of mammoths…

    size: 大小,尺寸

    凶恶的猛犸象,

    raining from the sky!!

    疯狂的从天而降。

    -Animal L: Ahh! Go suck air through a reed!

    suck: 吸,吮

    啊,去换口气,多读读书。

    -Manny: You gotta listen, to him! He's right about the flood!

    你们得听他的,他说的洪水的事情是对的。

    -Animal H: I am?

    我说对了?

    -Animal H: I mean…uh…Yes, I am!

    我是说,呃,对我说的本来就是事实。

    -Animal M: Wait a minute! You're the one who said

    等一下,是你说的,

    there wasn't going to be a flood!

    这里不可能有洪水。

    Why should we listen to you?

    为什么我们现在要听你的?

    -Manny: Because we saw what's up there!

    what's up: 什么事

    因为我们在上面看到了一切。

    -Manny: The dam's, gonna break. The entire valley is gonna flood!

    dam: 坝,堤 entire: 全部的,整个的 valley: 山谷

    大坝就要垮掉了,整个山谷不久将被洪水淹么。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第6讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第8讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)