看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第8讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:364  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Manfred: Now, Sid.

    快!Sid!

    -Sid: I mean, my goodness. Look out. Coming through.

    唷!哎哟我的妈呀好了,小心,小心,过来了

    -Manfred: Watch out.

    wave: 摇晃

    嘿,小心!

    -Diego: Stop waving that thing around.

    别拿它晃来晃去的!

    -Sid: I'm gonna slip.

    slip: 滑倒

    呜,我要滑倒了,啊

    It's clean. Got ya!

    是干净的,你上当了

    -Manfred: Will you cut it out?

    cut out: 闭嘴

    别胡闹行吗?

    -Diego: Do that again. He likes it.

    嘿,再来,他喜欢

    -Manfred: It's making me feel better too.

    我也觉得爽多了

    -Sid: Here, you hold it.

    给,你来抱

    -Diego: Turn him towards me.

    行了,让他脸朝我

    Where is the baby?

    宝宝在哪儿?

    There he is.

    他在这儿!

    Where is the baby?

    宝宝在哪儿?

    There he is.

    他在这儿!

    -Manfred: Stop it. You're scaring him.

    scar: 伤害

    行了!你伤害他了!

    -Sid: I bet he's hungry.

    他一定是饿了。

    -Manfred: How about some milk?

    该吃奶了

    -Sid: I'd love some.

    噢,我爱吃奶!

    -Diego: Not you, the baby.

    不是你吃!是孩子吃!

    -Sid: I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.

    pal: 伙计

    我可没有奶水给他喝,伙计

    -Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to…

    low: 底层 chain: 链

    你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴

    -Manfred: Enough, enough, enough.

    够了!够了!够了!

    -Sid: Food.

    有吃的!

    I don't know, but I've been told, I don't know, but I've been told .

    我不知道,可我听说。我不知道,可我听说。

    End of the world be mighty cold.End of the world be mighty cold.

    mighty: 非常

    世界末日会很冷。世界末日会很冷。

    Prepare for the ice age!

    为冰川时代作准备!

    Protect the dodo way of life! Protect the dodo way of life!

    dodo: 古代巨鸟。保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!

    Survival separates the dodos from the beasts! Protect the dodo way of life!

    survival: 幸存者 separate: 使分离 beast: 野兽

    幸存者把豆豆鸟和其他野兽分开来了。保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!为冰川时代做准备!

    -Sid: lce age?

    冰川时代?

    -Diego: I've heard of these crackpots.

    crackpot: 疯子

    我听说过这些疯子

    -dodo A: Intruders.

    lntruder: 入侵者

    有闯入者!闯入者!

    -dodo B: Now, don't fall in.

    别掉进去

    If You do, You will definitely…lntruders. Intruder…

    definitely: 一定

    掉进去,就一定会…有闯…闯入者,闯入…哇!

    burn and die.

    被烫死了

    -Manfred: Can we have our melon back? Junior's hungry and…

    melon: 甜瓜 junior: 年少者

    能把西瓜给我们吗?小家伙饿坏了,他…

    -dodo A: No way. This is our private stockpile for the ice age.

    private : 私人的 stockpile: 库存

    不行!这是我们为冰川时代存下的储备!

    Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.

    subarctic: 亚北极的 temperature: 温度 force : 迫使 billion: 十亿

    到那个时候我们就要在地下住好几十亿年呢!

    -Manfred: So you got three melons?

    只存三只西瓜?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第7讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第9讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)