看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第9讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:529  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -dodo A: If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you.

    smart: 聪明的 doom: 厄运

    如果你们事先不好好作准备那就死定了!

    -All dodos: Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you.

    死定了,死定了,死定了

    -Manfred: Get away from me. Doom on you.

    别过来

    -Sid: Oh, no. No.

    哦,不,不

    -dodo A: Retrieve the melon.Tae kwon dodos, attack.

    retrieve: 重新得到 tae kwon: 跆拳道

    夺回那西瓜!跆…跆拳道准备!进攻!

    -All dodos: the melon. the melon, the melon, the melon…

    西瓜!

    -dodo C: There goes our last female.

    最后一个女同胞也完了

    got it, got it, got it.- Don't got it.

    抢到了,抢到了,抢到了又没了!

    The last melon.

    最后的西瓜

    -Diego: Sid. Now we gotta find more food.

    gotta: <美俚> =go to

    啊,Sid!还得再找吃的了!

    -All dodos: Right, more to the right. Right, right, right.

    再往右一点!

    -Manfred: Look at that. Dinner and A show.

    嘿,晚餐还有表演看

    -All dodos: Left, Left, left.

    不,左,左,左,不

    -Sid: Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero.

    conquering: 战胜

    现在该找份象样的大餐犒劳胜利英雄了

    What ho? A foe? Come on, come on. You want a piece of me?

    ho: 呵,表示惊讶 foe: 敌人

    是什么?敌人?来吧,想跟我干一架吗?

    Spoils worthy of such a noble…

    spoil: 战利品

    这战利品值得我为它好好…

    -Manfred: Bedtime, squirt.

    squirt: 喷射

    该睡了,小鬼

    The triumphant return.

    triumphant: 成功

    噢,凯旋归来了

    -Sid: Huh? Oh, that.

    呃?噢,那是

    I'm so full. How about a good-night kiss for your big buddy, Sid?

    buddy: 伙伴

    呃…我吃饱了该亲亲这个小朋友说晚安了

    -Manfred: He's asleep.

    嘘,他睡着了

    -Sid: I was talking to you.

    我是在跟你说

    Fine, I'll tuck myself in.

    tuck: 用某物舒适地裹住

    算了,我自己睡吧

    All right, good night.

    好了,晚安

    -Manfred: Will you stop it?

    别吵了行吗?

    -Sid: All right, all right. I was trying to relax.

    好吧,好吧,我是想放松

    -Manfred: Oy.

    哎唷

    -Diego: What the…

    搞什么

    -Tiger D: Slice me. it'll be the last thing you ever do

    朝我上呀,看我不把你撕碎

    -Diego: I'm working here, you waste of fur.- Frustrated, Diego?

    waste of fur: 废物

    我在办事,你这饭桶很郁闷吧,Diego?

    -Tiger C: Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?

    helpless: 无助的 infant: 婴儿

    找个小不点婴儿对你来说太难了?

    What are You two doing here?- Soto's getting tired of waiting.

    get tired of doing sth. 做某事不耐烦了

    你们俩来这干嘛?Soto已经等得不耐烦了

    -Tiger D: Yeah, he said “Come back with the baby, or don't come back at all.”

    他说要么带着小孩回来要么就别回来了!

    -Diego: I have a message for Soto.

    have a message for sb. 给某人捎口信

    替我捎个信给索托

    alig�G!nn(��X�� tospace:none'>

    能把西瓜给我们吗?小家伙饿坏了,他…

    -dodo A: No way. This is our private stockpile for the ice age.

    private : 私人的 stockpile: 库存

    不行!这是我们为冰川时代存下的储备!

    Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.

    subarctic: 亚北极的 temperature: 温度 force : 迫使 billion: 十亿

    到那个时候我们就要在地下住好几十亿年呢!

    -Manfred: So you got three melons?

    只存三只西瓜?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第8讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第10讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)