看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第10讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:764  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Zeke: I bake!

    我做饭!

    If that helps.

    如果有帮助的话

    -Gabriella: Wow! It's like a jungle up here.

    jungle: 丛林

    喔!这上面象个个丛林

    -Troy: Yeah, just like that cafeteria.

    cafeteria: 咖啡厅

    对,就象那个咖啡厅

    -Gabriella: Well, I just humiliated myself into the next century.

    humiliate: 使丢脸

    我刚刚丢尽了脸

    -Troy: No!Come on.

    不!算了

    -Gabriella: so This Is your private hideout?

    hideout: 隐匿处

    这是你的小天地?

    -Troy: Yeah. Thanks to the science club. Which means my buddies don't

    know it exists.

    嗯,感谢科学俱乐部,意思是我的伙伴们不知道这地方

    -Gabriella: You pretty much have the school wired, don't you, Troy?

    pretty much: 几乎

    你把学校连在了一起,对吗,Troy?

    Seems to me like everyone on campus wants to be your friend.

    好像学校里所有人都想和你做朋友

    -Troy: Unless we lose.

    除非我们输了

    -Gabriella: Well, I'm sure it's tricky being the coach's son.

    tricky: 棘手的

    嗯,我想做教练的儿子不容易

    -Troy: Makes me practice a little harder, I guess.

    我想使我更努力训练

    I don't know what he'll say about the singing.

    我不知道他会怎么说唱歌的事

    -Gabriella: You worried?

    你担心了?

    -Troy: My parents' friends are always saying,

    我父母的朋友总是说

    Your son's the basketball guy. You must be so proud.

    proud: 骄傲的

    你儿子是打篮球的料,你一定很骄傲

    Sometimes I don't wanna be the “basketball guy.”

    有时候我不想做“打篮球的料”

    I just wanna be a guy. You know?

    我只想做个普通人,知道吗?

    -Gabriella: I saw the way you treated Kelsi at the audition yesterday.

    我昨天看到你对待Kelsi的态度

    Do your friends know that guy?

    你朋友了解那个人吗?

    -Troy: To them, I'm the playmaker dude.

    他们,我是决策人

    -Gabriella: They don't know enough about you, Troy.

    他们不完全了解你,Troy

    At my other schools I was the freaky math girl.

    在其他学校我是怪怪的数学女孩

    It's cool coming here and being… anyone I wanna be.

    来这里很好…成为我想成为的任何人

    When I was singing with you I just felt like… a girl.

    当我和你唱歌的时候,我感觉像…一个女孩

    -Troy: You even look like one, too.

    你看起来也很象

    -Gabriella: Remember in kindergarten how you'd meet a kid and know nothing about them,

    记得在幼儿园你遇到个孩子,你什么都不了解

    then ten seconds later you play like you're best friends

    10秒后,你们就象好朋友一样玩了

    because you didn't have to be anything but yourself.

    因为你只要做自己就好了

    -Troy: Yeah.

    -Gabriella: Singing with you felt like that.

    和你唱歌就象那样

    -Troy: Well, uh… I never thought about singing. That's for sure.

    嗯…我从没想过唱歌,确实这样

    Till you.

    直到遇到你

    -Gabriella: So you really wanna do the callbacks?

    那么你还想继续试镜?

    -Troy: Hey, just call me freaky callback boy.

    嘿,就叫我怪怪的试镜男孩好了

    -Gabriella: You're a cool guy, Troy.

    你很酷,Troy

    But not for the reasons your friends think.

    可不是你朋友们想的那些原因

    And thanks for showing me your top-secret hiding place.

    top-secret: 绝密的 hiding place: 隐藏处

    谢谢带我来这个秘密的小天地

    Like kindergarten.

    就象幼儿园

    -Music: We're soarin', we're flyin‘…

    Breaking…

    Creating space between us…

    There's not a star in heaven that we…

    Flyin'

    There's not a star in heaven that we…

    -Coach: Let's go, guys! Make it sharp! To the chest, come on! Pop it!

    pop: 抛出

    来,快些!向胸部,来!传球!

    Come on, guys. Step with it! Let's go!

    来,移动!开始!

    Come on, move it! Let's go!

    来,移动!开始!

    Come on, guys, focus! Focus! Get your head in the game!

    focus: 集中

    来!集中!集中精力在比赛!

    Move it!

    移动!

    you seen Troy?

    你看到 Troy?

    -Player: No… Coach.

    没有…教练

    -Coach: Again, let's go!

    来,继续!

    -Coach: That's it, guys. Let's hit the showers. Good hustle. Let's see that in the game.

    hustle: 防守

    好了,洗澡去吧。好防守,比赛里见

    -Troy: I, uh… think I'm gonna stay a while. Work on some free throws.

    free throws: 罚球

    我…我想我会呆会儿,练罚篮

    -Coach: Since you missed practice, I think your team deserves a little effort from you today.

    deserve: 应得

    因为你错过了训练我认为你的队伍今天要看你的努力

    -Gabriella: Wow. So this is your real stage.

    喔,这是你真正的舞台

    -Troy: Yeah. I guess you could call it that.

    对,我想你可以这么说

    Or just a smelly gym.

    smelly: 有臭味的 gym: 体育馆

    或一个有味道的体育馆

    Whoa!

    Don't tell me you're good at hoops, too.

    别说你篮球也好

    -Gabriella: You know, I once scored 41 points at a league championship game.

    score: 得分 league: 联盟

    知道吗,我曾在联赛决赛里得了41分

    -Troy: No way.

    不可能

    -Gabriella: Mm-hm. And the same day,

    同一天

    I invented the space shuttle and microwave popcorn.

    space shuttle: 航天飞机 microwave: 微波 popcorn: 爆米花

    我发明了航天飞机和微波炉爆米花

    -Troy: Oh! Microwave popcorn. Ha-ha. Funny.

    微波炉爆米花,有意思

    -Gabriella: I've been rehearsing with Kelsi.

    我在和Kelsi练习

    -Troy: Me, too. And, by the way,

    我也是,顺便说

    I missed practice. So if I get kicked off the team it'll be on your conscience.

    kick: 踢 conscience: 良心

    我错过了训练,那么如果我被赶出队,你良心会受谴责

    -Gabriella: Hey, I wasn't the one who told you…

    嘿,我不是那个告诉你…

    -Troy: Gabriella, chill.

    Gabriella,别跑

    Hey, that's traveling. No, that's really bad traveling.

    嗨,这是走步不,这是严重走步

    -Coach: Miss! I'm sorry, this is a closed practice.

    closed: 封闭的

    小姐!对不起,这是非公开的训练

    -Troy: Dad, practice Is over.

    爸爸,训练结束了

    -Coach: not till the Last player leaves.

    还有一个队员没走呢

    Team rule.

    队里的规定

    -Gabriella: Oh, I'm sorry, sir.

    对不起

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第9讲 下一篇:看“歌舞青春1”台词学英语:第11讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)