“魂断蓝桥”经典双语台词
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:942  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    “魂断蓝桥”经典双语台词

    Myra Lester: I loved you, I've never loved anyone else. I never shall, that's the truth Roy, I never shall.

    玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

    Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

    玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

    Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

    玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

    Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

    罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

    Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

    玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

    Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

    罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

    Myra Lester: For what?

    玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

    Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

    罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

    Myra Lester: No?

    玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

    Roy Cronin: No!

    罗伊·克罗宁:不!

    Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

    玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

    Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

    罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

    Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

    罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

    Myra Lester: Madame didn't think so.

    玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

    Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know -- it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

    罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的——只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

    Myra Lester: That certainly proves you're an outsider.

    玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:电影大盘点:世界票房口碑双赢前十 下一篇:女性必看十部电影(下)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)