看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第9讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1036  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The Fallen knows where it is.

    堕落金刚知道位置。

    And if he finds the Tomb of the Primes, your world will be no more.

    no more: 不再

    如果他找到了超级领袖的墓,你们的世界将不复存在。

    -Mikaela: Okay so how do we stop it?

    那怎么阻止他?

    -Jetfire: Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen.

    defeat: 败北

    只有超级领袖能打败堕落金刚。

    -Sam: Optimus Prime?

    比如擎天柱?

    -Jetfire: So you met a Prime?

    meet: 遇见

    你遇到过超级领袖吗?

    You must have met a great descendant.

    descendant: 后代

    你遇到的肯定是超级领袖的后代。

    Is he alive?

    alive: 活着的

    他还活着吗?

    Here? On this planet?

    在这个星球上吗?

    -Sam: He sacrificed himself to save me.

    save: 拯救

    他为了救我牺牲了自己。

    -Jetfire: So he's dead.

    dead: 死的

    那么他死了。

    Without a Prime, it's impossible.

    impossible: 不可能的

    没有超级领袖就不可能了。

    No one else could stop the Fallen.

    no one: 没有人 else: 别的 stop: 阻止

    没人能阻止堕落金刚。

    -Sam: So the same energy that's going to be used to reactivate the machine…

    energy: 能量 be used to: 被用来 reactivate: 再开工

    这个能量若能重启那台机器……

    Could that energy somehow be used to reactivate Optimus

    somehow: 不知怎么地

    那它能用来激活擎天柱。

    and bring him back to life?

    back to life: 起死回生

    让他重获新生吗?

    -Jetfire: It was never designed for that purpose, but it's an energy, like no other.

    design for: 计划 purpose: 目的,意图

    设计之初并没这么考虑,这种力量非比寻常。

    -Sam: So then how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?

    Decepticons: 霸天虎

    在霸天虎抓到我之前你怎么带我们找到原能矩阵?

    -Jetfire: Follow your mind, your map, your symbols,

    follow: 延行 symbol: 符号

    用你的脑子、地图、符号。

    what you got in the sand, it's your bloom.

    in the sand: 在沙子里 bloom: 钢块

    你在地上写的都是线索。

    When dawn alights the Dagger's tip,

    dawn: 破晓 alight: 落,下 dagger: 匕首 tip: 顶端

    曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候。

    three kings will reveal the doorway.

    reveal: 显示,透露 doorway: 门口

    三位国王将打开入口。

    Find the doorway!

    找到那入口!

    Go now, go!

    快去!

    That was my mission. It's your mission now.

    mission: 使命

    这曾是我的使命,现在是你的使命了。

    Go before the Decepticons find me

    要在霸天虎找到你我之前。

    and find you.

    先找到入口

    -Simmons: That was my CIA contact.

    CIA: 中央情报局 contact: 联系

    中情局有线人。

    Says Ancient Sumerian used to call the Gulf of Aqaba

    ancient: 古代的 used to: 过去常常 gulf: 海湾 Aqaba: 亚喀巴

    说古代苏美尔人称亚喀巴海湾。

    the Dagger's Tip.

    dagger: 匕首 tip: 顶,尖端

    为匕首之尖。

    That's the dagger's tip.

    那是匕首之尖。

    It's part of the Red Sea.

    part of: 的一部分 Red Sea: 红海

    它是红海的一部分。

    got it.

    got it: 明白

    明白。

    It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade.

    divide: 分割 Jordan: 约旦 blade: 刀锋

    一刀为二分出埃及和约旦。

    29 and a half degrees north. 35 east.

    degrees: 度

    北纬29.5度,东经35度。

    There it is.

    就是这儿。

    -Sam: Okay, first thing we gotta do is get Optimus to Dagger's Tip.

    gotta: <美俚>(=have get to) 必须

    好的,首先得把擎天柱给弄过来。

    -Simmons: How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?

    gonna: <美俚>(=going to) 将要 around the world: 世界各地

    halfway around the world:

    怎么把它绕过大半个地球?

    -Sam: We're gonna make a call.

    make a call: 打电话

    我打个电话。

    We got the cops.

    the cops: 警察

    有警察。

    -Leo: I can't go to prison, guys!

    go to prison: 入狱 guy: 伙伴

    我不想进监狱,哥们!

    -Robo-Warrior: Sam, you gotta get off this road and lay low.

    get off: 离开 lay low: 使倒下

    Sam,你得离开这条路,避一避。

    -Autobot A: Man, they'll pick up.

    pick up: 捡起,学会

    兄弟,他们会发现的。

    -Autobot B: This is just called blending in like a ninja.

    just: 正好 blending in: 调配,混合 ninja: 日本武士

    这不就是忍者的伪装术嘛。

    -Autobot A: How about I'll lay my piss in your face?

    piss: 厌恶

    我赏你一巴掌怎么样?

    -Mikaela: They're gone.

    他们走了。

    -Sam: Wait another time.

    wait: 等候 another time: 另外的时间

    没时间了。

    How are you gonna make the call to Lennox?

    打电话给Lennox。

    -Robo-Warrior: You are in the worldwide. What, they're gonna tranquil in one base?

    worldwide: 世界范围 tranquil: 安静的 base: 基地

    你可是全球通缉犯,什么,他们要埋伏在其中一个基地?

    They'll track you here in seconds.

    track: 跟踪 in seconds: 在很短时间内

    他们马上就会发现你的。

    CIA is all over this place.

    be all over: 全部结束,四处传播

    中情局就蜂拥而至。

    -Sam: You're gonna call?

    那你来打?

    -Robo-Warrior: Okay, that's--that's a good idea.

    好主意这… 主意不错

    -Sam: Alright?

    alright: =all right,好吧

    好吗?

    -Robo-Warrior: I mean I Just was…

    我是说我只是……

    -Sam: My mind in other things.

    other things: 其他想法

    想的有点多了

    Like why don't you get being chipped in prison.

    chip: 削,切成薄片 prison: 监狱

    比如你怎么没在监狱里被杀。

    [New Jersey]

    (新泽西州)

    This departure: 2100 hours.

    departure: 离开

    启程时间: 21点。

    -Lennox: So we're shipped in back to base.

    shipped in: 运来的

    所以我们要开回基地。

    This is central at stake.

    central: 中央的 at stake: 在危险中

    中心危在旦夕。

    -Unknow: Major Lennox, phone call.

    phone call: 电话

    伦诺克少校,电话。

    -Robo-Warrior: Lennox, I'm with the kid. The kid, you know?

    伦诺克,孩子在我旁边。那孩子,明白吗?

    One with the attitude break?

    with: 和……一起 attitude: 态度 break: 休息

    特有个性的那个?

    I need the truck. The truck.

    truck: 卡车

    我们要那卡车,卡车。

    We got a possible resurrection going on over here.

    possible: 可能的 resurrection: 复活 going on: 发生

    我们有可能让他起死回生。

    You're not gonna believe where we are.

    你想不到我们在哪儿。

    Code Tot, as in King Tutankhamen,

    code: 密码 tot: 总计

    线索:法老、图坦卡门。

    back of a $1 bill.

    back of: 在……的背部 bill: 钱币

    一美元的背面。

    Coordinates for air-drop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east.

    Coordinates: 坐标 air-drop: 空投

    空降坐标如下:北纬29.5度,东经34.88度

    Get it. Write it down, write it.

    get it: 明白 write down: 写下

    明白,写下来,定下来。

    Oh, my God.

    哦,我的天。

    I gotta go, okay. I hate the cops.

    hate: 讨厌

    我得走了,好吧,我恨警察。

    -Robo-Worrior: W-Wait, who are you?

    等-等,你是谁?

    -Leo: Wait, it's me. Leo, me, Leo, Leo. Leo.

    等下,是我,里奥。我,里奥,里奥,里奥。

    The cops are coming right now. We need to go.

    right now: 立刻,马上

    警察来了,快走。

    -Soldier A:Coordinates 29.5 north, 34.88 east.

    north: 北方 east: 东方

    坐标:北纬29.5度,东经34.88度。

    -Soldier B: Tip of the Red Sea, Gulf of Aqaba.

    红海的要地,亚喀巴海湾。

    Egypt.

    是埃及。

    Are you serious?

    serious: 认真的

    你确定吗?

    -Soldier A: Sir.

    长官。

    -Soldier B: Even if we could figure out a way to get big man over there.

    even if: 即使 figure out: 想出 big man: 大家伙

    即使我们真把这大家伙运到那儿。

    How is this little kid's supposed to bring him back to life?

    be supposed to: 获准 back to life: 复活

    靠那小孩就能把他救活吗?

    -Lennox: I don't know.

    我不知道。

    But we gotta trust him.

    trust: 相信

    但必须相信他。

    -Sam: Okay, let's go over it again.

    go over: 复述 again: 再次

    好,我们再复述一遍。

    When the dawn arise…

    dawn: 晓光 arise: 出现

    当曙光照耀……

    -Sam and Simmons r: when the dawn arise 'the Dagger''s tip.

    当曙光照耀在匕首之尖的时候。

    The three kings…

    三位国王……

    Will reveal the doorway.

    reveal: 透露,显示

    将打开入口。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第8讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第10讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)